Portfolio - Programming Android (And all other platforms) Extensions - 10 Years of Experience

zbox

GMC Elder
Hi all!

I'm looking for work specifically in regard to the implementation and creation of Android extensions, SDK's and more. I have a proven track record of professional work for many clients, and some of my public works include:
And more! I've also done many more private implementations of mobile services, ad providers, and general android features. I have a great track record and rapport with clients and my usual turnaround for extensions is usually within two days.

Get in touch over PM to discuss!

A

AaronMM

Hello, I'm looking for help making my game work on web browsers. Right now, I can't get audio to work on Chrome (Mac) or on any browser on my iPhone. I also can't get fullscreen to work on my iPhone. Is this something you can do and would be interested in?

zbox

GMC Elder
Hello, I'm looking for help making my game work on web browsers. Right now, I can't get audio to work on Chrome (Mac) or on any browser on my iPhone. I also can't get fullscreen to work on my iPhone. Is this something you can do and would be interested in?
Sure - feel free to get in touch over PM :)