• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Windows FireSide Platformer death counter high score

I

Inglourian

I'm currently using score as a death counter and am wondering how to make fewer deaths appear first on the high score displayed at the end. The screenshot shows the high score table which currently posts a higher death count first and need help changing the values/order in which high score/death counter is shown.

Attachments

KPJ

Hey @Inglourian! This part of the forum is to showcase your projects, not to ask questions! The Programming forum is for that. And, I recommend that you give more information, such as your code, so that people can help easier.

I

Inglourian

Update: I'm actually using game maker built in functions for score keeping, no code. Here are the screenshots of the GML functions I'm using for a death counter. The Left side of the image is for the collision with Fire (the same D&D functions are used with Outside room & Arrows). The Right side is for the Collision with the final door of the game & the D&D functions to show high score.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator: