• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Asset - Fonts Pixel Font Pack

Very nice fonts! My only criticism would be the use of a trailing bottom tail on the single-story lowercase a. If you're using the font proportionally in Game Maker, the kerning will likely cause a gap between the a and the next letter. This is really a fault of Game Maker not giving enough options for kerning, though, and not your fonts, which are excellently designed. Just wanted to stop by and show my appreciation for your work on these beautiful pixel fonts and making them available!

Reactions: Zek

Zek

Very nice fonts! My only criticism would be the use of a trailing bottom tail on the single-story lowercase a. If you're using the font proportionally in Game Maker, the kerning will likely cause a gap between the a and the next letter. This is really a fault of Game Maker not giving enough options for kerning, though, and not your fonts, which are excellently designed. Just wanted to stop by and show my appreciation for your work on these beautiful pixel fonts and making them available!
Thank you very much for your feedback! I do agree with you and might change the look of the lowercase a.

S

Sam (Deleted User)

This is a lot better than some other font set I saw on the marketplace, but I don't want to say the name for the sake of not being rude to its author. Very consistent art style, very nice looking and not sloppy or rushed. Good job! :)

Reactions: Zek

Zek

This is a lot better than some other font set I saw on the marketplace, but I don't want to say the name for the sake of not being rude to its author. Very consistent art style, very nice looking and not sloppy or rushed. Good job! :)
Thank you! I did spend a lot of time on small details, making sure it looked the way I wanted it to. :D