• Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

iOS _OBJC_CLASS_$_PACConsentForm

Josepho

Im having a problem when im trying to compile in iOs on Xcode and im having two errors

Undefined Symbol: _OBJC_CLASS_$_PACConsentForm
Undefined Symbol: _OBJC_CLASS_$_PACConsentInformation

And i dont know what can be the problem, the last thing I added is the unityads extension but im not able to find any info about how to fix it in this forum or google. Anyone knows how can i fix it? Or any idea? Thanks

Edit: Its somehow related to the google extensions, after removing them in the mac it worked

Last edited:
J

Johan Sogaard

Same issue here.
Relates to the google extension as you say. Just as i implemented admob.

Tried getting an updated version from googles repos aswell, but to no gain.

J

Johan Sogaard

tl dr; selecting a higher target iOS version fixes the issue.

Theory : iOS 8, which is the default target version from gms2, was Multiplatform in the sense of running on both 32bit and 64bit devices. This requires two different builds of static c libraries. When targeting a newer version of iOS you move on to single target OS, hence no compiling issues complaining about architecture. I'm not sure about this though, but it seems to work.

Tony M

I have come across the same issue. Just wondering how you change the target iOS version GMS2 writes to? Mine always defaults to 8.0 and cant find the setting to change it. Thanks.

B

Buntcake14

I have come across the same issue. Just wondering how you change the target iOS version GMS2 writes to? Mine always defaults to 8.0 and cant find the setting to change it. Thanks.
did you ever figure this out?