Portfolio - Audio Free Music For Your Games From New Artist

R

raeleus

Hey all! I just wanted to share a nice music resource for all of you. Devynn from Echo Blue Music is an accomplished musician of over 30 years experience. I've encouraged my good friend to start making tracks for my fellow game developers. Please check out his work here:

https://www.echobluemusic.com/

All of the tracks are free to download and use in your creations. They just require a simple attribution that can go into your README or credits page. Devynn is open to contracting out for your projects too. Please don't hesitate to contact him with your requests. We'd also love to hear your feedback and any tips you may have for an artist new to the game scene. THANK YOU!

D

Devynn

Hey Raeleus. Thanks for the intro! So there are currently 40 tracks on the site and that number should triple in the coming 6 to 8 weeks. Let me know what you guys think! And if you end up using any music, I'd be quite intrested to take a look at those games. Like Raeleus said, I'm open to do custom work, so if you don't find anything that you can use on the Echo Blue site, let me know. Cheers!

D

Devynn

will you make something upon request?
Absolutely. It may take some time, but just let me know what you need. Examples like YouTube videos, etc help too.

Also, If you contact me through the contact page on the Echo Blue site (see post by Raeleus above), I'll get your reply more quickly.

D

Devynn

Hey everyone. Got some weapons fire sound effects up. 7 guns - Unaltered, Hollywood Reverb and Supercharged. Hopefully they will be useful. These effects were recorded with the actual various pistols, revolvers and rifles in the field, so they are legit! Enjoy.
https://www.echobluemusic.com/sound-effects

D

Devynn

It has come to my attention that poeple need loops, loops and more loops. So, in the next few days, I'll be going back and creating loops out of ALL of the music and sound scapes on Echo Blue. I'll be creating not only loops of entire songs, but loops of each section of each song (where appropriate). Since this will take a while, if anyone needs any specific loops (and be specific!), let me know so I can put them on the top of my list.

https://www.echobluemusic.com/

D

Devynn

Loops, loops and more loops. All 309 Sound Scapes are now available as loops so you can create infinite audio atmospheres! That's just Ambiance & Trepidation. Check out the 14 other collections.

I'll be looping every song on the site next week as well as every section of every song. Get ready for it!

S

SunJam Studio

Oh my! Just discovered this and you are a life saver! I'm definitely going to be looking into a lot of your music, and also cannot wait for your retro stuff!

D

Devynn

@SunJam Studio
Glad to be of service. I'll make sure to let you know when I get some of those songs up! It may be a little while as I have a lot of looping to do and then it's on the sound effects for a while. Let me know if you find anything of use. Check out the albums. Those are more reminiscent of electro. If you find anything you need looped, let me know. I'm looping that stuff right now anyway. Cheers.

D

Devynn

@aSheedy
Hey dude. I figured if I mentioned you, you might get a notification. Check your inbox on yoyo. I finally got a draft for you if you still need it.

P

pedogo

Congratulations for your work. I visited your site and I liked what I heard