• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Android How to use an android simulator

Pfap

When you build for the iOS platform GameMaker studio opens the project in xcode, where you can run the project on various simulated devices is there a way to do something similar for android?

The Google Play Store recently provided review feedback about a game of mine, stating that it was rejected due to stability issues. After further contact with them I was informed the app does not process beyond the startup page... I have only tested on a physical Samsung Galaxy S8 and I am unable to reproduce any hangs or crashes, it behaves completely stable on my device.

Does anybody know which device(s) Google uses for their review process?

DBenji

I have no idea what Google uses to review your app, but have you tried using the emulators found in the Android Studio virtual device manager?