• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Problem with surface_resize + white lines while moving in the room

F

frekkanzer2

Hello! I'm working on a little game and i have a really strange problem.
Before starting, I premise that my game doesn't use any kind of resizing, but it uses views to implement the splitscreen.
There are two cases:
1. If i start the game with the "game room", the players can play without problems;
2. If i start the game with the menu and i use the function "room_goto" to change the room, the surface remains the same size as the menu, which is smaller than the game room. So i've used the function "surface_resize" with the original dimensions of the displayed room, but when the player is moving there are some white lines on the tiles (it doesn't happen in the first case). So I thought the problem could be the scaling menu-room -> game-room, so I created a system that, when confirming the menu, restarts the game and opens it directly from the game room. Same problem.
The option "Interpolate colors between pixels" is already turned off.
I realized that the problem is the transition from menu-room to game-room, but why?
In the first case, width and height porting are 1920x1080, also in the second case.
What the hell is going on?
Here are the screens:

F

frekkanzer2

Solved adding offset on tiles:
open the tileset -> horizontal/vertical offset (i had to re-create the tileset)