• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

UWP Super Math Man (Windows APP Store)...

K12gamer

Action packed educational game that teaches students how to count money.
The mini games are reminiscent of retro style arcade games.

Windows 10 Demo Microsoft App Store Link
Windows 10 Full Version Microsoft App Store Link

HTML5 Demo Link

1) Exciting arcade action!
2) The DEMO is FREE with NO ads!
3) Practice and Test modes
4) Crystal clear voices
5) Made by a veteran teacher with a Masters Degree in Education
6) Made with Game Maker Studio

Last edited:

Amon

Congratulations on finishing a game. That's an achievement in itself. Now you should be good to go to start releasing more games. Your confidence will grow and so will your release history.

I'll download and play in a bit. The video looks like it's a fun game.

K12gamer

Congratulations on finishing a game. That's an achievement in itself. Now you should be good to go to start releasing more games. Your confidence will grow and so will your release history.

I'll download and play in a bit. The video looks like it's a fun game.
Thanks...

Last edited:
L

Lonewolff

Good job, man!

Didn't push the extra distance for UWP on the XBox?

L

Lonewolff

My game works best with keyboard and mouse.
Oh...and let's be real...ain't no way my game can compete against games like HALO.
Hehe, true. But, you'd be one of the few that could boast they have a game on XBox. :D

But thinking about it, you are still one of the few that has actually released a game, period. That deserves huge praise in itself.