• Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Windows Game build not working: Installer integrity check has failed.

DigiChain

I’m working on the Mac version of GMS2, and attempting to build to Windows using a remote worker (a laptop running Windows 7).

I can run the game in both VM or YYC and the game plays as expected on the windows laptop.

However when I create an executable (as an Installer or Zip) it builds as expected, and reports that the build has been successful. But then when I attempt to run the build installer I get this error message:

Installer integrity check has failed. Common causes include incomplete download and damaged media. Contact the installer's author to obtain a new copy.

More info at: http://nsis.sf.net/NSIS_Error

I’ve also tried installing on another laptop (running Windows 8) and am getting the same error message.

The remote worker has Visual Studio 2017 installed.
The mac has the correct version of mono framework installed (5.10.1.57).

Any help greatly appreciated!

DigiChain

UPDATE:

Finally got a working executable built! The issue was due to cached files on the remote worker machine. Clearing out the cache before a new build attempt seems to have done the trick!