Portfolio - Art Hi, I'm a 2D Artist (Cartoon) Vector Art & Pixel Art ($14/hour rate) for hire

M

Misty

Not big on modern cartoony vector art. More into the rugged feel of old DOS games. But if you are gonna do vector art, the stuff I'd be interested in is along the lines of girly cartoons, like Monster High, Bratz or Equestria Girls.

The other thing is, it always worries me when artists charge by the hour. How do I know you are working hard and not dozing off? Even if you upload a video showing your progress, how do I know you are still working at full speed?

Therefore I recommend paying by commission, or, if you are poor, paying rev share. To specify if an asset is never used in a game then it should not have to be paid for. For instance, if you commision an artist to make something, and it is horrible, and you never use it, you should not have to pay them anything. Or if it is mediocre, or good but not the right mood and they decide not to use it in the final game, the commissioner ought not to be charged for anything.

Hi, @Misty

I usually calculate a fix cost based on a list of assets, based on my rate. If we have a deal, then I make a 1 - 3 samples from the list, then if at some point client approve & happy with the samples, then we move forward, etc. Thank you.

More Art Works :

2D Cartoon Art Work Game Assets Service :
I can work on fixed price (based on my $14 per hour rate estimate), I do need a list of the assets to calculate.
You can email me at [email protected] for more details.

M

Misty

Hi, @Misty

I usually calculate a fix cost based on a list of assets, based on my rate. If we have a deal, then I make a 1 - 3 samples from the list, then if at some point client approve & happy with the samples, then we move forward, etc. Thank you.
Okay, I like and think this is a good business model.

F

Falconsoft-Industries

I would like to see a few anime style isometric monsters on nine different directions complete with one attack animation for all nine directions and I am willing to pay $50 for 14 monsters and the monsters must be original and in dimensions of 96 by 96

@Falconsoft-Industries I sent you a msg

More Art Works :

I can work on fixed price (based on my $14 per hour rate estimate), I do need a list of the assets to calculate.

For Cost reference :
Character Design : $7 - $28 (depend on details)
+add $7 - $14 per animation (4 - 10 frames) (depend on details)
Item $5 - $14 (depend on details)
Background $14 - $56 (depend on details)
Buttons $2 - $7 (depend on details)
Etc.

For a more accurate cost, give me a list, and I will calculate for a fix cost.
If we have a deal, I will make some samples from the list to make sure you like the art style, if you approved then we move forward. etc.

Last edited:
More Art Works :

Last edited:
More Art Works :

Last edited:
More Art Works :

Last edited:
More Art Works :

Last edited:
More Art Works :

Last edited:
More Art Works :

Last edited:
M

Marcus12321

This stuff looks very good!!

Can you give us an idea of how long some of these took? I really am curious. Most of my projects never get out of the "I play it at home" stage, mostly because of the artwork. But if some custom art isn't too expensive, it wouldn't break my heart to get my hands on some custom stuff, that never sees the light of day except at my house. :) Especially for some of the main characters/objects of my creations that I redo over and over! LOL

Edit: Well, you answered my question while I typed it. You also have ESP! :)

This stuff looks very good!!

Can you give us an idea of how long some of these took? I really am curious. Most of my projects never get out of the "I play it at home" stage, mostly because of the artwork. But if some custom art isn't too expensive, it wouldn't break my heart to get my hands on some custom stuff, that never sees the light of day except at my house. :) Especially for some of the main characters/objects of my creations that I redo over and over! LOL

Edit: Well, you answered my question while I typed it. You also have ESP! :)
Hi @Marcus12321

For Cost reference :
Etc.

You can email me at [email protected] for further discussion, or let me know your email and I will email you.
Let me know what you need (list of assets), so I can calculate a more accurate cost, etc.

Thank you,
Nikky

Kezarus

Endless Game Maker
Liked you art, man. Warlanders is the aesthetics that I'm looking for. =]

Sent you a list by e-mail. More than 100 items. Most for final art.

More Art Works :

Last edited:
Thank you for your kind words.

More Art Works :

Last edited:
More Art Works :

Last edited:
More Art Works :

Last edited:
More Art Works :

Last edited:
More Art Works :

Last edited:
More Art Works :

Last edited:
More Art Works :

Last edited:
More Art Works :

Last edited:
More Art Works :

Last edited:
More Art Works :

Last edited:
More Art Works :

Last edited:
I can also do pixel art style :

Last edited:
More Art Works :

Last edited:
More Art Works :

Last edited:
More Art Works :

Last edited:
More Art Works :

Last edited:
More Art Works :

Last edited:
More Art Works :

Last edited:
More Art Works :

Last edited:
More Art Works :

For Cost reference :
Etc.

For a more accurate cost, give me a list, and I will calculate for a fix cost.
If we have a deal, I will make some samples from the list to make sure you like the art style, if you approved then we move forward. etc.