• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Steam Backpack Twins, a platformer with puzzle elements

W

Walky

Looking for beta testers willing to play through the full game.
I say "play through the full game" because I'm primarily interested in feedback regarding the levels' difficulty.

If you are interested and have time to playtest and provide feedback please let me know.

W

Walky

The game has gone gold and will be released in August 16th!

Be sure to try the demo, it's like an hour of content! I mean, that's almost like a full game in itself. ;)

Take a look at the first post for more information and to get a look at the new, final trailer. ;)

I would really appreciate if you could wishlist the game, it would mean a lot to me! :)

(Also, thanks to the mod/admin that moved the thread to this subforum on my request.)

W

Walky

Added the game to the Humble Store (link in the first post) so you can now buy it not only once or twice, but three times! What a deal!

W

Walky

The game is 30% off during Steam's Halloween Sale, if you'd like to check it out ;)

W

Walky

The game is currently 40% off on Steam during the autumn sale!
Reviews have been good and people are taking more than 15-20 hours to finish it, so it seems like kind of a good deal by most measures. ;)

Why not hold off on buying a burger and buy the game instead? That way you get a nice game and I get to buy a burger. :D