gritty webcomic reboot [3]

L

Lonewolff

2014 (If I recall correctly) was the best! Pretty sure I was the one who single handledly got the 'people impersonating moderators will be banned' rule introduced. I was a pioneer in many respects. :D

Good times! Good times! :D

Some people loved my humour some didn't. Ah the shenanigans, hey?

MissingNo.

I want to see a return of the leaked Nocturne and Dadio sex scandal pics. Nocturne has been trying to keep that under wraps for sometime.

Please tell me some of you get that reference.

MissingNo.

I'm surprised this comic doesn't reference the disappearance of roytheshort as well. I feel like he is one the notable losses.

We lost many. Although I'm surprised Mercenaries is still around but I'm still upset we lost his animated avatar.
Nothing is the same...

Kepons

Lost The Bet
I'm surprised this comic doesn't reference the disappearance of roytheshort as well. I feel like he is one the notable losses.
I mourn his loss as well. Sometimes his ghost still haunts Discord with unfunny jokes, but it's merely a shell of his former glory.

I kinda feel like the internet is death of culture itself. Meaning gets pushed behind increasing layers of abstraction until the meaning IS abstraction itself, leaving people feeling completely ungrounded in the world they live. It's kinda 💩💩💩💩ty imo.

M

MikeDark_x

Is it just me or is this thread a roller coaster of feels, it's probably just me though

And I probably grew up, maybe... well at least I am no longer making half angel half demon things anymore so I kinda changed huh... that reminds me... why did I pick this name yet again?...

Bearman_18

Fruit Stand Deadbeat
I've been inspired, but to do what, I am not sure. Take things less seriously and laugh more I guess. I wasn't around back in the days you talk about, but the nostalgia emanating from the older members is palpable.