• Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

iOS both the Keyboard_Check and the Keyboard_Check_Released functions act the same in IOS

jworker

My game works on ios totally fine with GMS 1.4.1804 and then recently I've decided to use GMS 1.4.9999 but it seems like both Keyboard_Check and Keyboard_Check_Released functions act the same and it totally breaks my game.
I've tested my game with GMS 2 ios too but it has same issue.

Simply Keyboard_Check and Keyboard_Check_Released functions works fine with GMS 1.4.1804 but not with GMS2 and GMS 1.4.9999 in ios.

PS: Those functions are work fine with PC but not ios.

This is happening to me too! I've recently moved my project from GM1.4 to GM2 and the virtual_key function does not work.

Does anyone know tell me if virtual_key to simulate keybord_check on Android works on GMS2?

jworker

This is happening to me too! I've recently moved my project from GM1.4 to GM2 and the virtual_key function does not work.

Does anyone know tell me if virtual_key to simulate keybord_check on Android works on GMS2?
I decided to add variable and check keyboard_check_pressed first instead of check keyboard_check_released at last.
It worked for me.

Nocturne

Friendly Tyrant
Forum Staff
Admin
Please file bug reports for these issues, and provide a link to a test project that shows what's happening. :)