OFFICIAL [ENDED] GMS2 Summer Sale 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

rmanthorp

GameMaker Staff
Admin
GameMaker Dev.
It's the GameMaker Studio 2 Summer Sale with 20% off licences!

Head on over to the Get page or your YoYo Account page to get the following deals:
  • GameMaker Studio 2 Creator: $31
  • GameMaker Studio 2 Desktop: $79
  • GameMaker Studio 2 Fire: $79
  • GameMaker Studio 2 Web: $119
  • GameMaker Studio 2 Mobile: $159
  • GameMaker Studio 2 UWP: $319
Sale end July 9th 2019.

Thanks!

rIKmAN

wake me up when mobile is -40%:D
Well it recently got a permanent 50% price cut, and now has another 20% off that price so it's essentially at 70% off the launch price right now.
What are you waiting for!? :)

I'm waiting for a similar price cut / discount on UWP but it never seems to happen.

cgPixel

The 1.4 upgrade discount offer ended long ago, so no.
My mistake, what I've actually wanted to say/ask, that I received an email from YoYo about an 20% discount:

"To help you with moving to the paid version of GameMaker, we are providing a 20% discount on all GameMaker Studio 2 licences, which will be available until 4th July, 2019."
I can't test it at the moment, but I'm pretty sure I don't get 2x 20% ;P

Best Regards

SoVes

Well it recently got a permanent 50% price cut, and now has another 20% off that price so it's essentially at 70% off the launch price right now.
What are you waiting for!? :)

I'm waiting for a similar price cut / discount on UWP but it never seems to happen.
technically it's ~60%

J

Jasur

My mistake, what I've actually wanted to say/ask, that I received an email from YoYo about an 20% discount:

I can't test it at the moment, but I'm pretty sure I don't get 2x 20% ;P

Best Regards
I have same situation. Wanted to buy mobile license anyway, but if there is option with double 20% discount, i want use it :)
Please YoyoGames can you clarify it?)

rmanthorp

GameMaker Staff
Admin
GameMaker Dev.
I have same situation. Wanted to buy mobile license anyway, but if there is option with double 20% discount, i want use it :)
Please YoyoGames can you clarify it?)
Sale discounts and upgrade discounts do not stack. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.