• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Windows not set before reading it. HELP PLS

F

Fatih İlbey

CAN ANYONE HELP ME PLS? I CANT FIX THIS.
of Step Event0
for object oEnemy:

Variable oEnemy.hsp(100009, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
at gml_Object_oEnemy_Step_0 (line 3) - if (place_meeting(x+hsp,y,oSolid))
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_oEnemy_Step_0 (line 3)

F

Fatih İlbey

ok thanks i did it but now it says

of Step Event0
for object oDead:

Variable oDead.vspd(100003, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
at gml_Object_oDead_Step_0 (line 3) - vspd = vspd +grv;
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_oDead_Step_0 (line 3)

TsukaYuriko

☄️
Forum Staff
That's literally the same thing as before but with another variable. You can put 2 and 2 together to figure out what to do. ;)