• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Mac OSX How to fix 'Signing Identifier' Error while making executable?

Ok so i just bought GameMaker Studio 2, and when i tried to makee an executable it said

" Error : Could not find matching certificate for Developer ID Application:, please check your 'Signing Identifier' in your macOS Options "

How too fix this?
(MacOS Mojave btw)

F

Frank Perry

Did you pay for an Apple Developer license $100/year?

You would need too if not.

rIKmAN

Did you pay for an Apple Developer license $100/year?

You would need too if not.
You don't need a paid Apple Dev Account, you can use a free account to test and export to your own connected devices.
You only need the $99 per year licence if you want to submit to the App Stores.

@Zoleil Pradabvate Either enter your details from your Apple Dev Account or try removing the existing information in in the MacOS options so the fields are blank.

Last time I had this issue, I located the generated xcode project ( \Users\<username>\GameMakerStudio2\Mac\GMS2MAC\<projectname>) and ran it directly from xcode.