Demo Quiet Haven FREE Demo on Itch.io

J

Jordan

Hello, my name is LeggoMyGiallo and I am releasing a free early demo for an upcoming open world Atari inspired horror game called "Now Entering: Quiet Haven"! This demo will demonstrate the overall mechanics, atmosphere, and story for the game. I have a lot planned for this
project which includes:

An open world to explore: While the demo takes place on the outskirts of town, the full game will take place within city limits, offering a huge environment to explore. Something lurks around every corner!

Vehicle mechanics: Driving your car will not only get you around places faster, but it is an integral part of your
survival! In the demo you receive unlimited gas, but in the future you must keep an eye on your gas gauge and the overall state of your vehicle. You don't want to be caught stranded on these roads!

Optional spooks: This world will have a lot of dangers, some you might not even run into in your first go round!

Deep lore: A fully fleshed story lies within Quiet Haven. What happened to the town? What happened to your family? Uncover the mystery of not only Quiet Haven, but also its unfortunate residents in sidequests and info that can only be found by digging around. How much you want to find out depends on you!

First person exploration: Outdoor environments are in a top down view, but inside buildings the view switches to a first person view to give a sense of the now compact surroundings you will be in.

This project is heavily inspired by Silent Hill, Atari 2600/MS-DOS games, and classic horror cinema in general.

The demo can be dowloaded for FREE on my itchio page: https://leggomygiallo.itch.io/now-entering-quiet-haven-demo

You can also follow me to stay in the know about the game's further development on twitter @LeggoMyGiallo

I hope that it gives you a little glimpse at what we aim to achieve on a full release! Please let me know what
you think and anything else you would like to see implemeneted - thank you!

Attachments

D

David Bunting

Looks great! definitely getting a classic Atari vibe.