Free Score Attack Ninja 2

Looking for an old-school arcade style shoot-em-up? Want a high score game where the score actually matters?

Score Attack Ninja is back! After saving the castles from evil monsters its time for a well deserved rest. But not long after, an army of monsters can be seen marching towards the kingdom! Its up to one brave ninja and his magic ninja stars to save the kingdom once again!

Score Attack Ninja 2 is all about fast paced shoot-em-up action! Your task is to run to the goal at the end of each stage but monsters will keep getting in your way until you have destroyed enough of them and reached the stage goal score. Sound easy? Well each goal is guarded with a powerful guardian who will test your ninja skills! Defeat it and its on to the next stage!

Controls:

Enter: Start game/shoot

A: Move left

D: Move right

Esc: Exit game

Download: https://pig-hippo-games.itch.io/score-attack-ninja-2

Last edited:

K12gamer

Made it to the 2nd boss...then died.
Bosses are well done.

Maybe put <Press ENTER to PLAY> on the cover screen (plus the controls on the cover screen)

May 25 Update...Made it past boss 2 :)

Last edited:
Thanks! Yeah I tried to make it pretty challenging but also simple. There are 10 different bosses until it shuffles through the harder ones. That's good advice thanks! :)

C

Cautious Cactus

Hey, fun game so far, really dig the simple artstyle, maybe you could add a progression bar to see how far we are from the boss ? Keep up the good work

Hey, fun game so far, really dig the simple artstyle, maybe you could add a progression bar to see how far we are from the boss ? Keep up the good work
Thanks! :) I t has been a fun style to mess with! The boss appears when you reach the goal score for that stage. That gives you reason to get points and attack harder enemies. The goal score can be seen in the top right corner.

angusbeer

Pretty fun game! I do like the early Famicom aesthetic, this is the kind of game i like to come back to to get a better score than before.

I would say my only nit pick with the look is some sprites are drawn at a different pixel ratio compared to others. It's hard to explain, sprites like the first Boss projectile looks like it's been upscaled but not redrawn to match the ratio of the other sprites. That is just me and my eye for pixels speaking, aside from that it's good stuff!

Score Attack Ninja 2 Update!

After getting some feedback I have gone back and updated a couple of things.

-Title screen changed to say "Press Enter" for clearer instruction on how to start the game.

-Boss 2 made slightly easier.

-Boss 8 made slightly easier.

Let me know your high score as well as any other comments! :)