• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Asset - Extension Share Audio Through WhatsApp [Android]

D

DirectShift

Hello everyone.
I'm looking for an extension that allows me to share audios through whatsapp in Android devices.
I have found NONE.

I saw several extensions that allow you to share text, images, and the likes.

BUT NO AUDIO??

So...

1) Is there any extension that allows this? I can't find it.

2) In case such extension doesn't exists, would you be interested in case I build one?

Mert

Hello everyone.
I'm looking for an extension that allows me to share audios through whatsapp in Android devices.
I have found NONE.

I saw several extensions that allow you to share text, images, and the likes.

BUT NO AUDIO??

So...

1) Is there any extension that allows this? I can't find it.

2) In case such extension doesn't exists, would you be interested in case I build one?
If you make one, I'd be happy to share it on GMDevblog :)

D

DirectShift

If you make one, I'd be happy to share it on GMDevblog :)
Thank you Mert.

I saw that there's an extension from "beneton" that allows to share anything and costs $6.

Anyways, I'm still going to build this extension because I want to make it extremely focused in one "category".

My extension will allow Android users to share audio to whatsapp. That's it.

It's going to cost only $1.

So, for someone that only needs this capability, that will be more than enough!

Mert

Thank you Mert.

I saw that there's an extension from "beneton" that allows to share anything and costs $6.

Anyways, I'm still going to build this extension because I want to make it extremely focused in one "category".

My extension will allow Android users to share audio to whatsapp. That's it.

It's going to cost only $1.

So, for someone that only needs this capability, that will be more than enough!
1$ is really a friendly number. I'd be happy to do the tutorial and detail it in my blog.
Looking forward to your extension. Good luck :)