• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Mac OSX [SOLVED] macOS VM export failed

camerakid

Hey Guys,

Anyone can help me out what this means or how can I fix this issue?

Using IDE v2.2.2.413

The game runs smooth on PC and I can fully test it on Mac by the runner, but when I try to export an executable for VM I get this error message and I never get a finished *.PKG file to upload with the Application Loader.

I get the following message:

Code:
CopyAPPFromMacTo
pscp Y:/YYYY_557D4489_VM\zip_app.sh /Users/XXXX/.zip_app.sh
WARNING: Unable to connect to remote client: The client is already connected.
pscp /Users/XXXX/YYYY/GMS2MAC/YYYY/YYYY.app.zip D:\ZZZZ\YYYY.zip
Renci.SshNet.Common.ScpException: scp: /Users/XXXX/YYYY/GMS2MAC/YYYY/YYYY.app.zip: No such file or directory
   at Renci.SshNet.ScpClient.ReadString(Stream stream)
   at Renci.SshNet.ScpClient.InternalDownload(IChannelSession channel, Stream input, FileSystemInfo fileSystemInfo)
   at Renci.SshNet.ScpClient.Download(String filename, FileInfo fileInfo)
   at ..(String , String )
   at ..(String , String , String )
   at ..(String , String , String , YYDictionary`2 , String )
   at Igor.MacBuilder.Package()
Igor complete.
elapsed time 00:02:16.0455200s for command "C:\ProgramData/GameMakerStudio2/Cache/runtimes\runtime-2.2.2.326/bin/Igor.exe" -j=8 -options="C:\TTTT\GameMakerStudio2\GMS2TEMP\build.bff"  -- Mac Package started at 04/29/2019 19:38:34
"cmd"  /c subst Z: /d

elapsed time 00:00:00.0300001s for command "cmd" /c subst Z: /d started at 04/29/2019 19:40:50
"cmd"  /c subst Y: /d

elapsed time 00:00:00.0410001s for command "cmd" /c subst Y: /d started at 04/29/2019 19:40:50
"cmd"  /c subst X: /d

elapsed time 00:00:00.0400000s for command "cmd" /c subst X: /d started at 04/29/2019 19:40:50
FAILED: Package Program Complete
EDIT: tried this thread too but did not help.

Last edited:

camerakid

Actually I get the very same result with a blank room, new project so it might be a bug or some error with my setup?

I have reinstalled all certificates in my KeyChain and double checked all settings in GMS2 and on my Mac but getting the very same result :-((

EDIT [SOLVED!! ]: completely removing my account from Xcode and reinstalling all certificates fixed the thing.

Last edited: