• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Need Help! Committing Changes takes forever [SOLVED]

X

X and Z

When i try to commit changes or stage changes it takes forever!!!! and i mean hours! anyone knows what would cause this!!!

chance

predictably random
Forum Staff
Can you explain what you mean by "commit changes or stage changes"? Do you mean change instances in the room layout? Like moving instances or deleting instances?

X

X and Z

When i am about to push or pull from our bitbucket repository i have to first save and commit the changes i have done. this was the process that was taking for ever. i was forced to abandon the changes i had made, since i could not push those changes to bitbucket, and then uninstall/ reinstall gamemaker and reclone our project. it seems to have fixed the issue.

X

X and Z

i am sorry for the completely retarded original post i made without really explaining anything i was VERY frustrated. but all is well in the world once again... Coton cany clouds and unicorns are bounding around my yard!!!! thank you for your response