Some cat game

curato

Lol one of the ideas I had for the Jam was cat themed as well! No idea what the theme will allow though.

M

Misty

To hell with Cyberpunk 2077 and Metro Exodus, we will wait for Cat Game!
Both of those games seem overhyped in my opinion. Metro seems like call of duty trying to be borderlands. Cyberpunk just looks like a GTA in the future. Kind of looks like a less crappy version of Perfect Dark Zero.

Toque

Lol one of the ideas I had for the Jam was cat themed as well! No idea what the theme will allow though.
Nooooo.
I have dibs on cat jam game.

Depending on the theme it could be a very weird game!!!

Yellow possessed eyes are essential cat game feature. Well done.

Are you doing the next jam??

MOD EDIT: Triple posts merged. PLEASE use the Edit button in future... ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
W

Walky

I love how the cat lays down on the couch and bed. Add collision boxes to the desk, sink and toilet and you'll have a totally accurate cat simulator. :D

M

mamacato

I love how the cat lays down on the couch and bed. Add collision boxes to the desk, sink and toilet and you'll have a totally accurate cat simulator. :D
Could be one way the cat gets rest and feeling of health after a tough fight.

S

spoonsinbunnies

kind of a joke but, how are you doing a cat game without 9 lives! Great concept keep up the good work

M

mamacato

kind of a joke but, how are you doing a cat game without 9 lives! Great concept keep up the good work
There are 9 lives . But turns out its not so surprising to them (cats). Counting lives is for humans. Cats just live their 9 or so lives.

And you don't actually die until your last death. You enter the astral plane and find your way back to your body again. Then you recover. And you go on.

Last edited:
M

mamacato

Time to credit those lovely songs in the videos!
In no particular order:

Earthbound - Wisdom of the World
Some oneplus 6 phone tune, that comes with the OS.
The Lawnmower Man - Main Theme
NoFX - Malachi Crunch
Lady Stalker - Fighting Dancer