• Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Windows [FIXED] Cannot build an executable

B

Bile The Pilot

I tried to build an executable of my game, but it says that it failed with error code
`DoSteam
Igor complete.
PlatformOptions
System.NotSupportedException: Данный формат пути не поддерживается.
в System.Security.Permissions.FileIOPermission.EmulateFileIOPermissionChecks(String fullPath)
в System.Security.Permissions.FileIOPermission.QuickDemand(FileIOPermissionAccess access, String fullPath, Boolean checkForDuplicates, Boolean needFullPath)
в System.IO.File.InternalCopy(String sourceFileName, String destFileName, Boolean overwrite, Boolean checkHost)
в System.IO.File.Copy(String sourceFileName, String destFileName, Boolean overwrite)
в Igor.WindowsBuilder.PackageZip()
Igor complete.`
The Russian text translates as "This route format is not supported". Tried to build it wtih admin permissions as well, didn't help, got the same error.

rIKmAN

I tried to build an executable of my game, but it says that it failed with error code
`DoSteam
Igor complete.
PlatformOptions
System.NotSupportedException: Данный формат пути не поддерживается.
в System.Security.Permissions.FileIOPermission.EmulateFileIOPermissionChecks(String fullPath)
в System.Security.Permissions.FileIOPermission.QuickDemand(FileIOPermissionAccess access, String fullPath, Boolean checkForDuplicates, Boolean needFullPath)
в System.IO.File.InternalCopy(String sourceFileName, String destFileName, Boolean overwrite, Boolean checkHost)
в System.IO.File.Copy(String sourceFileName, String destFileName, Boolean overwrite)
в Igor.WindowsBuilder.PackageZip()
Igor complete.`
The Russian text translates as "This route format is not supported". Tried to build it wtih admin permissions as well, didn't help, got the same error.
What version of GMS2 are you using?
Can you create an executable of an fresh empty room project?

B

Bile The Pilot

Turns out I put a : in the executable name in windows settings. I'm dumb