Android Jumping GG

M

mamacato

Nice little game. Got to 666 and died. I have a Oneplus 6. It has a a long screen, so you can see what it does in the screenshots. Controls feels really good. Though, instead of writing "tap the screen to start", maybe change it to "swipe up to start". Took me a few tries to realize it wasn't a tapping game. Art is nice, but does it change with time? Power ups? Anything else to keep me wanting to play?
Screenshot_20190407-094539.jpg Screenshot_20190407-094433.jpg

Cheers, man!

Berker UCAR

Nice little game. Got to 666 and died. I have a Oneplus 6. It has a a long screen, so you can see what it does in the screenshots. Controls feels really good. Though, instead of writing "tap the screen to start", maybe change it to "swipe up to start". Took me a few tries to realize it wasn't a tapping game. Art is nice, but does it change with time? Power ups? Anything else to keep me wanting to play?
View attachment 24107 View attachment 24108

Cheers, man!
Thank you very much for such a detailed review. Now I fixed the screen resolution issue and changed "tap to start" text to "swipe up to start". Also I added a power up item for slow down game speed when you pick it. Thank you again :)

Vdalk

Sup guys! Im new here :D. I do want too to make a game like Doodle Jump, but dont know how. Tryed to search tutorial on YT and found nothing for GMS2 :(. Could anyone help?

FrostyCat

Redemption Seeker
Sup guys! Im new here :D. I do want too to make a game like Doodle Jump, but dont know how. Tryed to search tutorial on YT and found nothing for GMS2 :(. Could anyone help?
See: Fire Jump

Also, don't hijack threads that aren't yours with "me too" replies, especially not old threads from people who are no longer around. Start your own threads for your own problems.