• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Windows Gunkid 99 - fast and frantic SCORE CHASER [Steam and Itch]

Yong

Hello everyone!
After more than a year of development, Gunkid 99 is finally out on STEAM! (currently running a 20% launch discount)

Also available on Itch.io!

Gunkid 99 is a fast and frantic SCORE CHASER inspired by Super Crate Box and arcade style games. The goal of the game is to earn as high a score as you can by collecting weapon drops throughout a run (and thereby changing your weapon in the process).

As you progress through the game you'd unlock more theme-Worlds, more stages, and of course, more weapons.

You can also equip special abilities and choose your weapon loadouts to utilise different strategies and customise your play-style.

A DEMO is available! Try it out on Itch.io or Steam.

Join the community on DISCORD!
You can also find me here:
Twitter
Instagram

Yong

Update and patches

Steam Leaderboards
In order to entice players' competitive spirits, I've decided to make the Leaderboards a lot more prominent than before.

The Leader-board is now automatically displayed whenever a round ends so players can check out where they stand on the scoreboard!

Accessing Leader-boards from Stage selection is also less of a hassle now. Just click the arrow buttons to scroll through the various stages instead of clicking the stage buttons manually one by one.

alper41

congratulations, as the one who has played the demo version, I can say that the game is quite entertaining, I also like the fact that even the first parts are compelling

Yong

Update! v1.0.2

Selling Weapons you've bought back to the Shop

Weapons from the Shop will start spawning in 'Normal' Mode once bought and unlocked. However, players might find themselves regretting the purchase but has no recourse to stop it from spawning other than equipping the equivalent Weapon-Blocker.

With this update, any weapon sold back to the Shop will stop spawning in-game. Of course this only applies to weapons found in the Shop. Weapons naturally unlocked as you progress through the game cannot be sold!

Now that there is no risk of being stuck with an undesired weapon, I hope this will incentivize more players to give the various weapons in the Shop a try!