Job Offer - Programmer [PAID] Project Mule: Seeking Coders for SNES/Arcade-style Beat 'Em Up

G

graysonZ80

Hello! We're Summit Studios, a team focused on developing top notch character-based titles in the vein of the classics.

We are seeking contract programmers to help us craft our top secret unannounced indie game in GameMaker Studio 2. While I can't share much info publicly yet, I can say that it's a 2.5d beat 'em up reminiscent of classic SNES/Genesis titles such as Battlemaniacs and Streets of Rage. The game focuses on fast-paced gameplay for up to three local players. We are looking for programmers with the skills to develop 2.5d movement and combat mechanics.

Skill Sets Required
- Proficient in GML
- Can deliver high-quality code on time according to schedule
- An intimate understanding of classic combat mechanics, as well as 2.5d movement (x, y, and z axis)
- Ability to work off of design document and retain a similar mechanical vision

Some Info
- Money: This is a paid gig. Either per hour or per asset, it's your call.
- Time frame: We are looking to start as soon as possible.
- Scope: Entirely dependent on your speed, but an estimate for full-time would be between 3-4 months (part-time 5-6 months).

If this sounds like it's up your alley, please send me an email as soon as possible with links to your portfolio, salary requirement and some information about yourself.

Cheers!

Anthony

G

graysonZ80

Looking for more programmers! Shoot me an email for more details.