• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Discussion I really need my email address changed and I can't figure out how

N

Natsuki Lutick

Currently, my GameMaker account is tied to my school email. I have the full developer desktop license, and since my school email is deleted when I graduate it may cause problems (the school says it's okay for me to keep my account and license and I'm allowed to change the email associated with it). However, I can't figure out how to do anything it says in the "how to change the email address tied to your GameMaker license" thingy. It says I need to make a helpdesk account, but when I visit the helpdesk and click "Sign In" it just signs in with my GameMaker account and I can't create a special "helpdesk" account. And I don't know how to create a helpdesk ticket. The option to create one doesn't seem to be anywhere. How the heck do I do it?