Discussion The Ultimate Official GMC Car Thread

S

Sabrina Stoakes

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the be all, end all of Off-Topic threads. I'm honestly a bit curious as to what kind of cars you all drive, and what cars you really want! So if you wanna post a pic of the one you drive, and the one you want, then, by all means, go on ahead and share!

This is my baby, she's a 2002 Mustang GT. She looks nice but boooyyyy did I have to put in some work to get it looking like this LOL Not too shabby for how cheap it was though! :D

As for the car that I want, I'm honestly pretty happy with my cheap little classic in the making. The only thing I would change is that I want slightly larger rims (I'm a huge fan of Bullitt rims,) and I'd like to black-out the decklid so it has that older Mustang aesthetic going on back there.

Hope you're all having a wonderful day and end up with the car of your dreams <3

S

Sabrina Stoakes

Where do you live!? I'm not a big car guy but goddamn that scenery is beautiful
I live in North Carolina! :D Snow is kind of rare here, but when it does snow, it's soooooo pretty outside <3 That's actually my favorite picture of my car JUST because of how pretty everything looks haha.

Roa

Uh oh! Here we go! 2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse, with an I-4 16 valve 2.4L. 5 speed manual with 155-170 HP, 185flb torque. Smallest engine of the model but its light enough to zip around. (not particularly slower than the v6 model(200-210hp), just worse top speed and launch. v6 is more balanced and distributed)

All the power is on the low end. Top speed is eh, powerband is 💩💩💩💩ing fantastic. It's got a 0-60 of 6.8 stock lol

That little 4 cylinder can haul ass.

Debating this summer on getting a bike separately; with a cam-shaft and cold intake manifold for the eclipse. Or forgoing everything and dropping a v6 or scrapped Evo in it. This car has a lot of room for swaps.

[spoiler/]
Its muh baby :3 <3

Last edited:
S

Sabrina Stoakes

Uh oh! Here we go! 2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse, with an I-4 16 valve 2.4L. 5 speed manual with 155-170 HP, 185flb torque. Smallest engine of the model but its light enough to zip around. (not particularly slower than the v6 model(200-210hp), just worse top speed and launch. v6 is more balanced and distributed)

All the power is on the low end. Top speed is eh, powerband is ****ing fantastic. It's got a 0-60 of 6.8 stock lol

Debating this summer on getting a bike separately; with a cam-shaft and cold intake manifold for the eclipse. Or forgoing everything and dropping a v6 or scrapped Evo in it. This car has a lot of room for swaps.

[spoiler/]
Its muh baby :3 <3
YOOOOOO, that's actually my FAVORITE era for the Eclipse. The early 2000s was a fantastic time period for imports, and on top of that they were extremely economic (Technically they still are haha.) The closest thing I had to an import was a 03 Honda Pilot (SUV GANG) and I had it for a year and didn't have a single issue with it. My Mustang is supercharged, but the GT didn't come that way so stock they had only about like 280hp (I think.) Glad you're happy with your car <3 it's nice to have things that you can be attached to.

M

Misu

All the power is on the low end. Top speed is eh, powerband is ****ing fantastic. It's got a 0-60 of 6.8 stock lol

@Roa when are you gonna plan a roadtrip to visit me? We gotta do crazy stuff for once! ;)

Gamebot

@Cantavanda Wow that gets really good gas mileage! Might be a bit slow? Or is it all down hill.

My phone broke but here's mine. 2010 HHR.
upload_2019-2-15_17-38-12.jpeg

Works GREAT in all the Michigan snow! Interestingly though, not so well on ice. Even with weight in the back hatch.

L

Lonewolff

Holden Commodore SSV
0 - 100 in 5.4 seconds factory standard.
6.0L V8 with 270 kW (362 hp) and 530 Nâ‹…m (391 lbâ‹…ft).

I

immortalx

This is my daily driver (not an actual photo of my car)

But I'd take any American muscle car, just because they're so damn rare here!