Battle stations!

Roa

Here's a demo. It's a longbow, but the principle is the same.

What an 💩💩💩💩💩💩💩 lol. Also, that guy is insanely stupid walking up that close to the target while he is firing, especially after witnessing one ricochet. He is just begging to end up in the emergency room, if not dead.

A

AnonyMouse

That is my summer studio... before years it was with 2 monitors, but the 22 inch is damaged, and the other is in my other "studio". The whole team is moving with me. There was a tablet too but it is not here, a skener (hope it stil works), and another very old pc downside (packed).
Nothing small is left around :)
P.S. I mean this is OUR summer studio...

Last edited by a moderator:
N

NPT

You still have GM HTML5? I remember when that came out and I thought it was a waste of money
Yeah, I can probably get rid of it. But buying GM HTML5 was one of the best deals that YYGs ever had.

If you recall Sandy made it available to early adopters for $119 (I'm working from memory here so I might be slightly off) with the promise that when it was released we would receive value of equal value or more. It then went on sale for about $79. He stayed true to his word of giving us a free upgrade to Studio including a free Mac OS X export and HTML5 export. Then when Master Collection came out it was heavily discounted.

So HTML5 turned out to be one of the best values eer released after the Humble Bundle.

Windows 7 on a mac..... I like it.
OS X rarely see the light of day, Windows is the only way to run Mac hardware.

Yeah, I can probably get rid of it. But buying GM HTML5 was one of the best deals that YYGs ever had.

If you recall Sandy made it available to early adopters for $119 (I'm working from memory here so I might be slightly off) with the promise that when it was released we would receive value of equal value or more. It then went on sale for about $79. He stayed true to his word of giving us a free upgrade to Studio including a free Mac OS X export and HTML5 export. Then when Master Collection came out it was heavily discounted.

So HTML5 turned out to be one of the best values eer released after the Humble Bundle.
Being from the time of GM7 and 8, I was kind of upset that they could charge more than $20 for GM

I got GM Pro for $10, before the humble bundle (although it didn't come with the Linux and Mac export) . There was a thing where I could give Yoyo my old GM8 key and get like 50% off GM, then I stacked that with the current sale that was going on at the time
That was a very long time ago though

TehPilot

I'm in the process of packing my things to relocate back to campus, so my battlestation photo will need to wait until I have my more permanent (relatively speaking) setup in place.

I get a feeling people will get a kick out of it. My main PC is a Steam Machine running Windows, which makes for quite an interesting appearance.

Fern

At last, I've upgraded my battle station. It now has an adjustable desk, green screen, and some other cool stuff. Didn't include the mic setup because it wasn't visually pleasing.

I felt it necessary to include two pictures, deal with it.

M

Misu

At last, I've upgraded my battle station. It now has an adjustable desk, green screen, and some other cool stuff. Didn't include the mic setup because it wasn't visually pleasing.

I felt it necessary to include two pictures, deal with it.
Why green screen your gf's battlestation off the picture?
And why that chair?... Oh god I can already know how eventually it will become uncomfortable without being able to recline your back

S

shesmylife94

while spectating a lone councilor hiding in a closet for what felt like an eternity, i thought it would be interesting (or maybe not?) to see where everyone is doing their slashing and/or surviving.

my kick-ass wife hasn't banished me to the basement with the kids so i get to play on the "good" tv with the "good" stereo system.

andev

I received a notification for this, but I've never commented in it and I'm not following it?

Z

zendraw

i think some mode deleted this guys topic and moved it here...

anyway.
this guy from the video is retarded, hes not even blowin off steam.
Here's a demo. It's a longbow, but the principle is the same.

andev

Living life on the edge there... If there's a near enough lightning strike, that coil will create a big voltage regardless of whether it's plugged in or not! Also I know only a laptop is plugged in but:

Some of you guys have the most awesome battle stations though!

woodsmoke

I'm feeling a bit "inappropriate" with my little 15". I don't think anyone would want to see.

Last edited:
S

Sabrina Stoakes

Prepare yourselves: The ULTIMATE battle station. It is equipped for music and programming :cool: TOTALLY high tech as you can see from the 26 year old guitar tbh

M

Misu

Prepare yourselves: The ULTIMATE battle station. It is equipped for music and programming :cool: TOTALLY high tech as you can see from the 26 year old guitar tbh

<snip>
I see Gameboy cartridges in that photo. That is epic. What games do you have?

S

Sabrina Stoakes

I see Gameboy cartridges in that photo. That is epic. What games do you have?
I only have three, but those were Dr. Mario, Tetris, and this strange game my brother had called, "Race Drivin'" which is more fascinating to me now because the game looks 3D :eek:

@Sabrina Stoakes Ooh, you have lovely taste in guitars and amps. I demand more pics of those. I've been thinking about picking up a Jackson at some point but other things keep coming up.
I have an ooooold Peavey Vypyr amplifier at the moment. My main guitar is an Ibanez RG.

Alas, my PC setup is non-existent at the moment. My rig is in another state so I have my cheap laptop and a couch as my workstation.

Rob

This is usually what I have to deal with on a daily basis. This and begging for me to sit near her food bowl so she can eat...image.jpeg

7 yr old laptop ftw! (Hopefully upgrading soon though)

N

nlolotte

This is my battlestation! It is very cramped as I am currently staying with my girlfriend next to her xbox one x, ps4 pro and a huge rat cage to my right. They keep me company whilst I code.
My current specs are:
Samsung 27" Curved monitor
Corsair K55 Keyboard
Corsair Harpoon mouse
NZXT h400i case
MSI B250 mortar gaming motherboard
Intel i7 7700k oc to 5ghz
NZXT Kraken X52 cooler
Corsair Vengeance ram 16gb @ 2400 mhz
Asus Turbo GTX 1080ti
Corsair TX550m modular power supply
2 SSDs - 1tb total
2 HDDs - 4tb total
And some pretty corsair fans (Which were way to expensive for just lights)

Edit: I also play guitar, I have an LTD viper

Mert

Right now there's a pack of cigarette on my "battlestation". The interesing thing is that I don't smoke :D
Whose smoke is this ?​

Rob

That seems awful for productivity.
Well she's learned how to make my screen flip sideways with a key combination twice, as well as skip through episodes of Black Mirror on Netflix so if I can just take that raw talent and turn it to code...