• Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Legacy GM [SOLVED] Accidentally deleted GM:S 1.4.9999 exe file.

E

Edwin

Hello. If you have GM:S 1.4.9999, can anyone send me it? I deleted it by accident and don't want to reinstall it again.

upload_2019-1-28_23-37-16.png

O.Stogden

I think it might border on piracy if we distributed it to you, YYG probably wouldn't like their files being hosted on sharing sites.

Also it's like 5 minutes to reinstall, far quicker than anyone actually uploading it and you having to download it.

E

Edwin

Can't you just go to your recycle bin and restore it?
I was creating a shortcut to place it in desktop. But deleted original .exe file instead of shortcut. :cool::cool::cool: — mafia boss level 80

I think it might border on piracy if we distributed it to you, YYG probably wouldn't like their files being hosted on sharing sites.

Also it's like 5 minutes to reinstall, far quicker than anyone actually uploading it and you having to download it.
I think you are right. Thread is solved.