Strange problem with game maker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Iniciante

I have a problem in the game maker, whenever I try to open a code inside the event create nothing happens, it just does not open, even if I create a new object and try to add a code inside the create event still does not open. How do I solve this?

rIKmAN

Are you single clicking the events in the list?

By default you have to double click them to open them in the code editor, but this can be changed in File > Preferences > Object Editor.

if the location you are clicking to open the box is the exact same place on the screen where the close button appears when the box opens then it will immediately open and close.

solution is simple, move the location you click to open but this did happen to me once and i thought an entire project was busted as a result.

I

Iniciante

I'm using version 1.4.1567

Here is a video that I did showing what is happening, notice that the step event works but create does not open.

D

Danei

That actually happened to me a couple times though I think it was the draw event in my case, but both times, exiting gamemaker and starting it again fixed it.

I

Iniciante

I have tried it several times, I also turned it on and turned off the computer, but it still did not work. I'm afraid of losing my projects.

Status
Not open for further replies.