Asset - Project Self-Balancing Ragdolls

despair3042

This asset will present you with a fun, and intelligent self-balancing ragdoll.

Features:
  • Fully customizable ragdoll appearance
  • Easy to implement ragdoll behavior, and drop into any project that uses Box2D physics
  • A set of well-made balancing algorithm that can handle collision, impulse, force, walking & running, even on a slope!
  • A few bonus function, such as a simple outline effect
With this asset you can:
  • Make your character/enemies more dynamic&unique
  • Give your characters an ability to interact with environment in style
  • Achieve a next-level hit reaction such as waddling or unbalancing after being shot
How do you use it?

With just a single line of script "ragdoll_spawn()" then you're ready to go. And there's another script "ragdoll_set_segment_spr()" used to modify the ragdoll's appearance.

Note

This asset is still under development, that means more feature & tweaks may come in future updates.

Marketplace Link: marketplace.yoyogames.com/assets/7123/self-balancing-ragdoll

M

manjeet kumar

Why it not available for Game maker studio 1x. i really want this.

zbox

GMC Elder
I always admired games that had ragdoll physics but especially ones that can behave like this! Awesome asset. I might just pick it up.

despair3042

Updates please. I have been waiting for updates on this.
Updated! Sorry for the long waiting. I finally got some spare time recently, So there might be more updates coming soon.

Why it not available for Game maker studio 1x. i really want this.
I just finished the GMS1.4 port!
But unfortunately the connection to the marketplace via IDE is currently down - which means i couldn't publish any assets for 1.4 right now.. :(

Here's a reference:
https://forum.yoyogames.com/index.php?threads/gm1-4-1804-error-no-connection-to-marketplace.54426

tjuven

I'm trying to get the asset from the Marketplace but it throws me an error that something went wrong, do you know if this is on your side or should I contact the helpdesk? I can access all other assets on the marketplace.