I Am Coming Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Alan Chan

Hi, I am Alan Chan. I usually use the GIMP, Blender and Unreal Engine to make my own Google Play video games. I think I will make a GameMaker Steam video games after I have finish my own android video games first. I was sorry that I was a bit mad from before because it seems like a lot of the game makers does not really know how to program much at all the times. But in the end I believe my own 2nd video games will be my offline 2D single player desktop RPG video games. Except I am more like still 3/4 of learning the Unreal Engine first to make my own first video games.

I really like this GameMaker software only to make my own Desktop 2D video games. Making the online GameMaker could be still another Challenge for me in the end.

I think within a half of a years later, I will come back to make my own 2nd video games with my own purchased GameMaker Desktops.

Good Luck of you guys making and selling your own video games as much as you can.

A

Alan Chan

Actually I think I should already return back into the GameMaker because it is taking me way too long to make my own first startup video games at the first place. I just really need to make my own very polish video game artworks in the end. Plus making the 3D artworks for just one creator can be a bit too hard for me to create everything by my own selves.

Nocturne

Friendly Tyrant
Forum Staff
Admin
This kind of topic isn't really permitted on the forums... people leave and come back all the time so letting everyone make a topic when they do would mean the forum is full of topics that only say "I'm leaving! For good! Really! Honestly! it's the truth" then three days later "I'm back! Didya miss me?". :p

So, closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.