• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

iOS Invalid bitcode signature

H

Hampej

Does anyone know what that means? When trying to export the app, after pressing product -> Archive in xcode.
Says:
Invalid bitcode signature
linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)

it works when debugging but not when Archiveing.

Thanks!

DyadGames

I also got this once I added Google Play Services extension and Google Play Services IAP Extension

Did you end up getting this working?

Cheers,
Alex

M

MartianArctic

Hi,

Remove google play services and google ad services from the build by selecting the extension and then unchecking it for iOS.

This cleared this issue for me.

Be sure to rebuild clear all cache directories etc after doing this.

A

Andrea Sansone

That's could be a solution but we need Google Play Services Extension.

A

Andrea Sansone

I probably found a solution just changing the iOS Deployment Target to 11.0
The project build right !

I have the same problem friend, you already solved it 4 months ago I had resolved it but I do not remember what I did, in short I have about 2 months without updating the app, hopefully YoyoGames support can support us.