• Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Android Game Maker Mobile can't build/run anymore

• Thread starter Sorry_For_Dumb_Questions
  • Start date
S

Sorry_For_Dumb_Questions

Everything was good then i added a basic code like
" if device_mouse_check_button_pressed(i , mb_left " bla bla.

Then when i run the game for test, the program couldn't run. (or build).

I tried : Clean button , try to run a fresh/empty project , using previous version of runtime master, close/open program, close/open pc..
Still same.

here is log: (the project is empty btw)

Code:
(...)
option_android_tv_banner = ${base_options_dir}\android\tv_banner.png
option_android_tv_isgame = True
option_android_use_facebook = False
option_android_version = Igor.YYDictionary`2[System.String,System.Object]
usesShaders = False
Deleting armeabi
Deleting mips
C:\Windows\system32\cmd.exe /c "subst W: "Z:/dsdsdsd_46EEC7ED\Android\default" && W: && cd \com.company.game && "X://android/runner\gradle\gradlew" build  assembleRelease  -x lint  "

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

* What went wrong:
A problem occurred configuring root project ''.
> Could not resolve all dependencies for configuration ':classpath'.
   > Could not find any version that matches com.android.tools.build:gradle:2.2.0+.
     Versions that do not match:
         + 71 more
     Searched in the following locations:
         https://jcenter.bintray.com/com/android/tools/build/gradle/maven-metadata.xml
         https://jcenter.bintray.com/com/android/tools/build/gradle/
         https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/com/android/tools/build/gradle/maven-metadata.xml
     Required by:
         project :

* Try:
Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output.

BU�LD FAILED

Total time: 2.796 secs

C:\Windows\system32\cmd.exe DONE (1)
C:\Windows\system32\subst.exe /d W:

C:\Windows\system32\subst.exe DONE (0)
System.Exception: Build Failed
   konum: Igor.AndroidUtils.(YYDictionary`2 , String , Boolean , String )
   konum: Igor.AndroidBuilder.Deploy(Boolean _exe)
   konum: Igor.AndroidBuilder.Run()
Igor complete.
elapsed time 00:00:08.2312516s for command "C:\ProgramData/GameMakerStudio2/Cache/runtimes\runtime-2.2.1.287/bin/Igor.exe" -options="C:\Users\L\AppData\Local\GameMakerStudio2\GMS2TEMP\build.bff"  -- Android Run started at 12/10/2018 18:55:18
"cmd"  /c subst Z: /d

elapsed time 00:00:00.0900597s for command "cmd" /c subst Z: /d started at 12/10/2018 18:55:26
"cmd"  /c subst Y: /d

elapsed time 00:00:00.0519797s for command "cmd" /c subst Y: /d started at 12/10/2018 18:55:26
"cmd"  /c subst X: /d

elapsed time 00:00:00.0504519s for command "cmd" /c subst X: /d started at 12/10/2018 18:55:26
FAILED: Run Program Complete

Genetix

I appreciate the steps by Nocturne for fixing the issue - However after doing so GMS2 tells me when attempting to sweep the cache that the cache is locked and can't be cleaned. This is on Windows 10 and happens even after rebooting the computer and making sure no files are open anywhere. Anyone else have this issue or any ideas to resolve it?