Team Request Looking to build a team

J

Jnaz

Trumotion Studios - cinematic platform games

Hi all-
I'm a designer and developer that wants to build a fun team of creative and skilled people to help develop and publish games. I have a passion for old school cinematic platform games like the original Prince of Persia, Another World (1991) and Flashback (1992). The team would be reimbursed through profit sharing based on individual contribution and successful publishing and I would love to build a core team that could continue to develop and publish. Development can be managed remotely through Discord, Skype, Trello, etc.

The first game would be developed for Android & iPhone; it is a cinematic plat-former with unique aspects of a puzzle game.

This is what I have completed so far:
1. Game design, title, storyline and mechanics (most basics of game play are complete: player motion, scoring, life bar, etc.)
2. Player animation and control, I have become pretty adept at creating rotoscoped playable animation. The main player design is complete (fully animated) all movement controls completed
3. NPC/enemy characters, I have 2 NPC enemy characters complete (rotoscoped) and animated there is no "AI" though just simple patterns for interaction with player

Who I'm looking for:
Pixel/Background Artist
- Need an artist that can create realistic backgrounds and foregrounds for 10 levels of play
- The "rooms" I've created are mainly to have an environment for game development looking for an artist that can create a visual theme as the player progresses through the levels
- design levels as players advances
- with cinematic plat-former looking for realistic look/feel and scale but with a fantasy theme
Music Programmer
-Need to develop original music for game play, changes as levels progress, celebrate advancement to next level etc.
Experienced Programmer
- My programming skills are very limited, would want a programmer that can help clean up and finalize the game mechanics (have some glitches in character movement, etc.)
- Create AI for enemy characters
- Main interface screen, advancement from level to level, pause, game save capabilities, and other game mechanics.
Marketing
- someone with experience in publishing games to Android/iPhone platforms and able to market the game

How much you contribute is up to you but everyone that does will have your name and role called out in the games credits. If this is a successful collaboration I have 3 additional cinematic plat-formers already designed.

below is a link to a demo of game play posted on YouTube

D

drowned

Another World is my favorite game ever. Are these the final game graphics in your video, or just for demonstrative purposes?