• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Portfolio - Art Professional Technical Artist (Game Art and Coding)

H

HammerOn

Hi, my name is Christian and I love to create creative artwork from concept art to in-game animations and implementation.

I’m in game development for 10 years now. For 5 years of them, I work professionally as a technical artist creating backgrounds, tiles, animation, concept art, game prototypes, consultation, and art related implementation.

Thanks to my background in programming, I know the importance of producing art that fits in technical aspects of the game.
I have experience with Game Maker, C++, Haxe, Javascript, and Python. Besides games, I create tools and plugins for the art workflow and game frameworks from scratch in my free time.

I'm available for works at any scale from sketches to finished animations and backgrounds.
Also programming jobs from dynamic visual effects to full projects.

http://hammeronart.com/
https://twitter.com/hammeronart
[email protected]

Many other animations here:

You can also see sketches here:

Last edited by a moderator:
T

tyoungjr

Thanks for sharing. I do like this style of art. Can't wait to see more of it!

H

HanProgramer2000

Cool and smooth graphics!
can i use it for my games?

H

HammerOn

More animations! I've been doing a lot of them in many styles and methods.
I'm available for more work.

H

HammerOn

I did a lot of 3D for 2D production this year. Model, material set up, and even addon scripting to create high definition sprite animations faster than traditional methods.

H

HammerOn

In-game isometric level with particles and animation for the water.

S

SpongeBound104

Are you still looking for work? If you are, so you charge anything? I love your artwork and want to use it for my project but I’m unable to pay.