• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Demo NAMELESS - psychological shooter where you don't have to kill everyone

W

WolfWoot

My game is done.

Itchio Page

steam Page

Both have demos too, that are more up to date.

------------------------------------------------------

(older post)

Hi all I've been working on a top down shooter for about a year and a half now.

You play as a felon who is given a second chance to redeem himself. Clear out a terrorist threat with lethal or nonlethal weaponry. Go in quietly and pick apart your enemies or go in guns blazing. As you progress, the public will be watching you and have some...strong opinions about your behavior.

The DEMO only showcases the prologue, but will give a general idea as to how the gameplay and interactivity feels.

WIndows Demo Download

Cloak at will to sneak past enemies!

Lethal or non-lethal, the choice is yours...

Talk to people.

SMG, one of the many weapons that can be used in the game

Utilize a mix of both stealth and action to clear the enemies out.

Some extra screens...

Thank you,

-Brandon

Last edited by a moderator:

Nehemek

Hehe okay, I played the demo. I definitely enjoyed some of the humor there is on it (*throws a bazzillion ids*) and will keep playing later. I don't understeand the benefit of using the tranquilizer vs the gun but maybe that is adressed on the full release. I think you should update the main psot because I didn't read the last one where you had posted the full release links :/

W

WolfWoot

Hehe okay, I played the demo. I definitely enjoyed some of the humor there is on it (*throws a bazzillion ids*) and will keep playing later. I don't understeand the benefit of using the tranquilizer vs the gun but maybe that is adressed on the full release. I think you should update the main psot because I didn't read the last one where you had posted the full release links :/
Thanks for letting me know, I went ahead and updated the main post, sorry for the confusion.