• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Discussion asylum

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Misty

Sometimes I feel mentally ill and want to go on vacation to the asylum. I get triggered.

When I go to the boards and see a long list of topics, my brain gets triggered and I start to feel numb. It feels like information overload. Everything just seems overwhelming. Houses all around me. Everything seems overwhelming to me.

But the asylum is a lie. it's no good. They force u on meds. The meds ruin your mind. So I dont want to go to the asylum. There is no escape.

So I want a better asylum. Where I can vape pot all day. And get spas and footrubs. And its like a utopia. And theres tennis outside and deluxe hot showers. And this would save my mind and make me feel refreshed and ready to be back in it again.

R

roytheshort

I have a relevant story!

When I was 6 years old my Grandma told me that the windows on her car were electric. Of course, this means that you can roll them up and down without the handle. But I was 8, so I assumed this meant she electrified her windows and this genuinely scared me. I said "Granny, why are your windows dangerous?" and she thought I was joking. For another couple years of my life I was too terrified to touch car windows, it was terrible. But on the bright side I was a child and often had dirty fingers. This usually meant whatever I touched would become really disgusting really quickly. I'd like to add I'm not like that now I was my hands every time I go to the little boy's room. Anyway the positive side effect was the windows would be really clean, the only way I found out the windows weren't electrified to death was when I was bored and licked them because they steamed up. Anyway my Grandma's car used to rattle a lot and honestly I had more of a chance of dying in some sort of accident than anything else. The reason this is relevant is because I know a guy who smokes pot who is not in an asylum.

Status
Not open for further replies.