• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Windows YYG STOLE MY GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

hogwater

Sorry to be so dramatic.

Anyway I load up GMS2 today, and suddenly it won't load my 💩💩💩💩in' game, because now YYG thinks I only have the trial.

What the hell did you goobers do? This is supposed to be professional software that I'm making games on.

FrostyCat

Redemption Seeker
Sign in at accounts.yoyogames.com and check if the records there show that you have GMS 2. If it's still on your record, then sign in again on GMS 2 and restart. If not, file a ticket on the helpdesk.

hogwater

Sign in at accounts.yoyogames.com and check if the records there show that you have GMS 2. If it's still on your record, then sign in again on GMS 2 and restart. If not, file a ticket on the helpdesk.
Thanks. That was the first thing I tried before posting, but yesterday I only saw the GMS2 Trial, which meant I couldn't even open my game.

When I go to show someone my game at home on my 💩💩💩💩ing desktop- and I Can't- this is a Real Problem.

If that happens once more I will switch to something else to release all of my games.

Mercerenies

I'm just going to go ahead and say the obvious thing. Not a YYG employee, so I obviously don't know this for certain. But you joined the forum a bit over a year ago. Is it possible your license just... ran out? Some of them only last a year, after all. Looking at this page, the Creator license level is a 12-month license.

Nocturne

Friendly Tyrant
Forum Staff
Admin
If you are going to talk about professionality, then you should at least attempt to be professional yourself... Using clickbate topic titles and littering the topic with expletives isn't the way to go... ;)

This doesn't sound like something the forum can help you with, as all licence issues can nly be resolved by YYG. I would contact them and request assistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.