• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Job Offer - Programmer Game features (PAID)

F

fuexline

Hello Folks

My name is Patrick and im working since two years on a Game. 4 Months before i realize that i have not enough skill to implement 4 Features into my and so i hired some Guy from Thailand who promised me to make the work in 3 Weeks, after 4 Months he is still telling me he is working on which i think is a lie.

However now im increasing my Offer value and hope to find someone who will do the work for me.

Heres the Job:

i will upload my source FIles (GM 1.4) to my onedrive cloud. Your Job is to implement the following Features but beware the difficulty is that the char is a wide one not a standard one)

• 1. i need Ledge Grab which i think xould be easy like spawning a sprite under the char which holds him while he is on a cliff or ledge at a sprite, but at least its your part how to implement

• 2. Slopes or moving diagonly at least ( not a musst have but if you could do it would be nice)

• 3. Lifts ( round, diagonaly, up , down) could be easy but won´t work for me when i tried to implement it)

• 4. at least, you can optimize my code, to remove stuttering if any is there or bind functions to smaler blocks etc

So i Think this is not too much and still possible and if you have other features and improvements i would like to see them inside. i Hope 122 Dollars and 2 Weeks of time should be enough

If you feel interrested - feel free to contact me oder PM

regards

Fuexline

N

nlolotte

Hello Folks
Heres the Job:

i will upload my source FIles (GM 1.4) to my onedrive cloud. Your Job is to implement the following Features but beware the difficulty is that the char is a wide one not a standard one.

Fuexline
How wide are we talking, what are the dimensions of your sprite?

spe

I'm interested in helping. Have a look at my portfolio thread in this forum if you want to see what I've done. I believe what you're asking is well within my abilities. You can send me a message or reply here if you want to proceed. :)

F

fuexline

atually ive got 3 PMs and 1 offer in this Thread, ive sendet the source to one Person here and hoe he can do it, si i have to wait if he is willing to do the job after seeing my source then i can act further

F

fuexline

still active

i need people who can do the stuff, not püeople who telle me how good they are

S

spoonsinbunnies

still looking for help I have all but the wall grab and circular platforms built into a game im working on already so it shouldn't be too hard to implement, always nice to see another furry fox, gotta stick together.

F

fuexline

okay so some things have changed and i think i had provided not enough information for what am realy searching for. SO let me explain some Details and then evberybody can write a PM to me

At first i wanna talk something about the Project itself

it started 2 Years ago over Greenlight and was pretty fast greenlit after 7 Weeks at first it should be a more simplistic platformer with nice 2d Graphics when the community wants suddenly more Features and Stuff. so i tried to create the Stuff some things worked other not realy and so im stucking in my project which has potential.

i said Potential because:

our Facebook Pages has over 10 000 Likes, twitteer also have 1000 and i recive nearly every day emails from users waiting for demos and stuff. i also planing a Kickstarter Campaign, i had one once but i was to early and maybe to greedy. once i had a good Budget for Graphics and stuff, but i have to admit there is not realy much left from that because i tried several times to find a Programmer who can help me, they all took the money they all do not give me a suitable solution - in fact they left me alone. so i am sceptic now when new people coming to me telling me "yeah i can do it im a pro" because the prorgammers before were telling the same things to me.

So im looking for a non greedy, narcissistic guy who telling me that he is the greatest programmer on earth who wants like 50 Dollar per Hour while he works in a fast food booth i know things are not easy and i will honor it and even if im limited a month with my budget, i will pay my stuff one month later. but for a fair amount. the best thing would be if someone can see the games potential takes a little fee and some percentage of the money we will get from game sales

and yes this is a comercial game, we have allready psn access Switch access and through steam greenlight a steamworks access. the game has a finished script and storyline, we have one artist who makes hand drawn cartoon animations for the cut scenes intro etc. one musician one sound Artist and me as guy for evrything. - you see there is some sort of structure and it would be so said to stop this Project because people thinking they can make a quick buck for their next xbox game

i need a creative Person, someone who will have a look at the actuall game source and telling me "hey how about lasers coming from the grounf or hey your enemy is not working i can fix that"

i know sounds like an impossible wish from me but

i am a fair person, i have a good reputation the job is still paid as long as it is fair, you will recive your money even if its in parts but i always have paid my game dev depths

give it a try i think you wont regret it at the end

If you are having with time control with coders , my advice is what I do with my clients : being paid each 10 hours. With this you can have a better control of progress , to give feedback and know what is work better or not
And 50 USD/hour ???? My values are realy outdated lol.