Confession Thread

Sk8dududu

I tend to agree with, @TsukaYuriko.
I thought it was some cringe joke at first. Lol but being from where I grew up this wasn't that uncommon just because of religious indoctrination, it's hard to rag on someone for something they can't control.

Rivo

Ok, time to my confession!

Also, i feel nervousness that i like to feel with men monster feet with sharp claws on the toes... and unbare men legs wearing stirrups but no shoes...

And i end hugging them all...

I also feel that nervousness with certain villians that... makes me imagine them do kung fu...

And i end dancing by them...

Those villians are the Nuts Goners...

(Please don't make any fun of me because of all this!)
I completely lost you at this point tbh...

Gamer (ex-Cantavanda)

〜Flower Prince〜
Guys please shut up about ethian. You are in no position to judge and speak so certainly about these things. There's many different possibilities, but you self-proclaimed psychologists just pick the worst.
You don't know ethian at all, or any situation, so please, shut up.

TsukaYuriko

☄️
Forum Staff
Guys please shut up about ethian. You are in no position to judge and speak so certainly about these things. There's many different possibilities, but you self-proclaimed psychologists just pick the worst.
You don't know ethian at all, or any situation, so please, shut up.
Will you tell us the same if we advise someone who complains about suffering from permanent headaches that they probably should see a doctor, too?
You are in no position to command members not to provide advice to others just because you don't share their point of view that there might be something the person in question should seek help about.

This may be the usually spam-filled half-serious Off Topic forum, but that doesn't mean that people who post here can't be legitimately concerned about the welfare of others, and they have every right in the world to express this. Don't attempt to rob them of this right, or you risk becoming part of the problem without even realizing it.

Watching over members of this community, in many cases starting from the point they joined, does give us some insight into what's going on in their life - at least based on the information they openly express - so I can't agree with your statement that we don't know the member in question "at all". We may very well know them to a certain extent, up to a point that at least allows us to be concerned about them and notice that something may be off. (Isn't that why we're a community?)

This may not be your way of dealing with such matters, but that does not give you the right to tell others what to do or not to do. It may seem easy to you to interpret If you stopped being even more protective than we are and saw our posts (at least the constructive ones) as attempts to help, we'd all be on the same side and nobody would need pick fights with anyone. While the actions of everyone involved may be of a positive nature at the core, please take some time to think about whether some of them aren't a bit too extreme.

It's no secret that I'm a sarcasm-filled paintbrush in the vast majority of my posts by all means, but my previous post was 100% serious for once. As unintentionally comedic Nuts Goners were the first time they popped up around these quarters, and despite how hilarious I found the topic to be at the start, after all this time, it's starting to feel like there's more to it than just a shallow troll and I can't help but feel bad for having thought of matters the way I used to. After learning more and more, this has changed... however, this is the cut-off point where a random person on the internet is clearly not the best person to deal with the subject matter. This is why I mentioned that they should be talking to a therapist, not to us, as it is their job to get to know people more deeply and help them with their problems. Nobody is forcing anyone to follow that advice, of course.

Always keep in mind that people most likely won't be posting publicly about their issues if they're not having trouble resolving them on their own... and the rest is a simple case of empathy. That's even explained in the opening post of this topic.
As the guideline of this forum goes, it's nice to be nice to each other... just don't overdo it and end up turning hostile to others in the process just because they don't share your opinion - look out for each other instead.

E

ethian

Guys please shut up about ethian
Ok, but let me talk more about what i said... because i want to do it...

The show of this poster was one of my favourites at my hobby of watching children's shows at satelital TV.

The half-armadillo-half-ladybug character was one of my favourites!!!

Sorry...

And talking about the stirrups, i like the legs wearing it, but not wearing shoes, and like the baseball players, they must be connected to the pants without any bare part!

Also...

For show up that i'm not so childish because of watching children's shows, hugging shoeless legs wearing stirrups connected to the pants and going nuts by certain villain characters, sometimes, i watch disturbing videos that doesn't disturb me, but they distract me instead such as those of adove.

And i hear those music of adove and others...

Un Owen Was Her is one of the themes that i hear dancing because of the nuts goners! oops!

Everything without any F nor S words uncensored, is what i always want... yay...

Last edited:

Gamer (ex-Cantavanda)

〜Flower Prince〜
Tsuka, I do agree with EVERYTHING you said in your post, don't get me wrong, and I'm sorry for exploding a bit. But what I've seen in the post wasn't what you described.
But saying someone to see a doctor when they have a headache isn't the same as diagnosing someone about something serious when they say "I have a headache". There's a difference between saying "I think you should see a psychotherapist and tell him that!" and saying "You sound like you had childhood trauma, and had religious indoctrination." Those are extreme conclusions that you have no solid base for.

Of course people who have had that MIGHT say some things like ethian saud at times, every case is different of course, but there's just too much factors, possibilities and reasons for anything anyone posts. "Go see a therapist" was perfect that you said that. Good choice. But drawing your conclusions yourself, especially extreme things, I don't really agree with that.

I mean, you can think or be convinced of it of course, but saying it super directly and publicly and claiming it's true won't help the person in question at all, stuff like that needs to be more tactful and maybe even private if you are really concerned. If you do really care for them, or want to help, or are more curious, or something like that, send him a message just saying "hello! How are you today?" and start listening, don't ask too direct questions but show interest in the person. A member has done that to me before and I really appreciated the interest, and asked about some issues they have seen with me. That's therapeutic, but if that member would've said publicly "you're that and that", it would not contribute to anything.

Saw the "Eh??" he replied after your very direct conclusion? Says enough.

And yeah I'm all about jokes and sarcasm, I love those all the time, and making a personal public remark like "go see a therapist" isn't that big of a deal of course lol, but those are some heavy subjects to be sarcastic about.

inb4 "lol cantavanda triggered lol big gay"

Last edited:
E

ethian

Also i need to tell my last (And hard) confession...
< removed by moderator >

Last edited by a moderator:
E

ethian

Enough. You're done here. Don't post in this topic again.
Thanks! I changed of opinion in the time where i put this, and now i changed of opinion again...

...opinion about my project...

...yes, what is deleted now was too much for a confession...

Last edited:
Do you like TEEN TITANS GO! ? It's very addicting. Also Adventure Time, Regular Show, and Gumball.
Hehehe... TEEN TITANS GO! *Singing theme song* T I T A N, TEEN...TITANS, LETS GO!

That's a show that *ahem* my daughters like to watch, I may have just happened to catch a few of the shows while they had it on.

...oh...and Regular Show...yeah, *they* like that one too, I must confess its pretty good. Ok...its awesome!

As for Adventure Time...that is an incredible show. There are a lot of not-so-good shows out there, but the quality of the good ones is amazing. Watchable by young and old alike.

I confess to watching far too much cartoon shows.

< removed by moderator >
I confess I really want to know the nature of what he posted! How far is too far?

E

ethian

I confess I really want to know the nature of what he posted! How far is too far?
It was something dark of me in order to ban me. I wanted to be banned because i was sick of using this website and i changed of opinion with my project, being an edited Yume Nikki on RPG Maker 2003 instead of a different game...

But now, when @chance deleted what i confessed, before seeing that, i changed of opinion with my project due to some limitation of editing Yume Nikki...

Wow... i was lucky at the time...

I confess to watching far too much cartoon shows.
Ok, me and my uncle too.

Hehehe... TEEN TITANS GO! *Singing theme song* T I T A N, TEEN...TITANS, LETS GO!
I heard Teen Titans Go is one of the worst shows of Cartoon Network... but isn't bad after all... i even saw a review video of the show that said there was scenes that made the reviewer laugh out loud...

Gamer (ex-Cantavanda)

〜Flower Prince〜
They say that because of the contrast with the previous Teen Titans show. The previous had very realistic drawings, a very serious plot and amazing heroic stories. I love it.
This one is super simple (but not bad) animation, all the characters are dumbed down to comedic immature people. And it's constantly airing on CN because kids love it, it's all you see at the moment.
People say it's terrible because it really ruins the image of the Teen Titans, makes them idiots, and the characters are idiots. And it seems to be a cash grab, using popular characters with cheap animations to please to kids.

BUT, all of that said, the writing is clever, the voice acting is amazing, the plots, while comedic and not serious at all, are very well made, the jokes are great, not slapstick/fart like most cheap cashgrab cartoons like Breadwinners etc, it's very entertaining to watch honestly. And if you accept that this is not canon Teen Titan's, if you accept it's made to laugh, and if you forget the serious amazing Teen Titans' from the past, it's a good show.

M

Misty

I watched teen titans when i was in the hospital one time, only thing that kept me semi sane.

E

ethian

They say that because of the contrast with the previous Teen Titans show. The previous had very realistic drawings, a very serious plot and amazing heroic stories. I love it.
This one is super simple (but not bad) animation, all the characters are dumbed down to comedic immature people. And it's constantly airing on CN because kids love it, it's all you see at the moment.
People say it's terrible because it really ruins the image of the Teen Titans, makes them idiots, and the characters are idiots. And it seems to be a cash grab, using popular characters with cheap animations to please to kids.

BUT, all of that said, the writing is clever, the voice acting is amazing, the plots, while comedic and not serious at all, are very well made, the jokes are great, not slapstick/fart like most cheap cashgrab cartoons like Breadwinners etc, it's very entertaining to watch honestly. And if you accept that this is not canon Teen Titan's, if you accept it's made to laugh, and if you forget the serious amazing Teen Titans' from the past, it's a good show.
You're right!

Last edited:
E

ethian

I myself constantly think about and watch Teletubbies
I do the same, but with Undertale instead.

But it's all over now!

Because i'm sick of Undertale because of my complaints about it!!!

Also, i need to confeess other thing of mine...

I hate Homestuck and Hotline Miami!!!

Micah_DS

I confess that I miss darthlupi's old GameMaker games (or perhaps it's closer to say that I wish darthlupi was still around the GMC).

E

ethian

I also confess i can't figure out some stuff like complex code, sorry.
And i still hate Homestuck and Hotline Miami!!! Please ask why!!!

E

ethian

Why do you hate Homestuck and Hotline Miami?
I was waiting por this... a bit ultimately...

Well, because of a lot of things that i hate too, that makes me write on caps for demoster i'm furious.
Well, let's start:
I both stuff because both of them are inappropiate for children, frankly, inappropiate for anyone.
Especially Hotline Miami, in this game, all you need to do is just kill innocents! The game makes children sadist!
There's also blood and uncensored swear words! Both are things that scare!
Homestuck is also innapropriate because its story is complex, it means the story is hard to understand! it's like if it was completly dumb! When something is dumb, you can't understand it! And, no, Homestuck is dumb! because of the dumb, unique words that are the swear words! The other pieces of mature content like p**nis, and the complexity of the story that makes the story a completly dumb nonsense at simple sight!
Mature content shouldn't exist!
Why the heck does mature content exist?!?!?
WHY?!?!?!
Well, for ending thai darn dumbness, talking about ''dumb'', what i talked about reminds me of Falfatrax, a fictional superhero critiquised because it has very dumb characters, has a plot that causes anxiety, and its only purpose is just sell toys for christmas!

Last edited:

MissingNo.

because both of them are inappropiate for children, frankly, inappropiate for anyone.
I understand if you don't like Hotline Miami, violence, nudity or even cursing... but do not sit here and tell us what is inappropriate for the rest of us.

Especially Hotline Miami, in this game, all you need to do is just kill innocents! The game makes children sadist!
What makes you think Hotline Miami is for children? It has a M rating. Parents have a responsibility to select what content is appropriate for their child.
If they fail to do that then that is on the parents.

Homestuck is also innapropriate because its story is complex, it means the story is hard to understand!
I will admit I know next to nothing about homestuck nor do I care much about it but just because a story is complex its inappropriate?
Sounds more like "Things I don't understand are evil!"

Mature content shouldn't exist!
Why the heck does mature content exist?!?!?
WHY?!?!?!
If we pretend that the bad things in this world don't exist then we are just choosing to be blind. I don't want to live in a world where we close our ears and
go "blah blah blah blah blah blah violence does not exist!"

Also some of the stuff you watch is full of sexual references and borderline swearing,
watch this youtube video listing some of these jokes in Regular Show:

Also Undertale gives you the ability to senselessly slaughter everyone in the game.

I love Regular Show and Undertale but don't act like the stuff you consume is innocent.

Last edited:
M

Misty

Confession: Not all new games are bad, I have played some modern games which are good.

For example, I played a game called "Human must fall." It absolutely knocked my socks off. It was divine.

Then I played a game called "LATE SHIFT".

Absolutely knocked my socks off.

E

ethian

but do not sit here and tell us what is inappropriate for the rest of us.
The rest of the mature content! Y'know, drugs, innuendo...
Also some of the stuff you watch is full of sexual references and borderline swearin
I knew it! But nevermind, i always move on the best instead of the worst... this is better...
Also Undertale gives you the ability to senselessly slaughter everyone in the game.
Yes, but it's avoidable and with this, the game punishes you with nightmare fuel! Hotline Miami doesn't have those.
MissingNo. post: 326311 said:
"blah blah blah blah blah blah violence does not exist!"
Better let's stop talking about that dumb theme, it makes me blush!
Let's better move on my favorite part of what i said!
Falfatrax, a fictional superhero critiquised because it has very dumb characters, has a plot that causes anxiety, and its only purpose is just sell toys for christmas!
This is my favourite part.

Last edited:
E

ethian

Minecraft is inappropriate and turns kids into psychopaths because you have the possibility of murdering an entire village with all of the women and kids without consequences.
Ohhh...

But i play Minecraft since i was 10 years old and i always used it for build, so, let's forget about this...

Simon Gust

Confession:
When the water in the shower is too hot, instead of getting out of the way and letting the cooler water flow, I stand in there and replicate the minecraft steve hurt sound.

I used to do the old "oof" sound, but when the update came I actually started doing the bone fracture sound as well.
I even do the little arm wiggle too.

What's wrong with me...

E

ethian

Moving on the main topic, i confess also, that i would like to program everything, rather that draw everything and compose everything...

I also confess that the game i would like to play is, a random, famous videogame that makes go nuts.

I also confess that i was doing forbidden stuff and i didn't knew that... oops!

E

ethian

Why did you confess you can't program your project forever, and ask us to ask why?
I was waiting for this...
It's because i have limited times and days to use my computer. I need to do my responsabilities and take breaks.
In my breaks, i go to this website and i show up my doubts to be solved.

Gamer (ex-Cantavanda)

〜Flower Prince〜
I was waiting for this...
It's because i have limited times and days to use my computer. I need to do my responsabilities and take breaks.
In my breaks, i go to this website and i show up my doubts to be solved.
What do you do in your free time when you don't have access to your computer?

E

ethian

What do you do in your free time when you don't have access to your computer?
Watch videos that make people sleep, take naps, doodle doodles, enter to this website to resolve doubts of mine...

Last edited:
E

ethian

Technically you can do this on your smartphone.
I have Smartphone and i do those stuff on it.

Also...

I also confess that there's no good game for me like Undertale, and i'll get still obsessed with it until something better than that game comes to this world.

For be happy, i need just enjoy with what i have.

Micah_DS

I confess that I still haven't played Undertale because I watched the beginning gameplay and it didn't grab me at all.

I also confess that this post made me slightly sad, because I was at 420 posts. Now it's 421..

E

ethian

I confess i'm still with Undertale and i will stay with it until something new and special comes to me/the world changes again/year 2021 for some reason.
confess that I still haven't played Undertale because I watched the beginning gameplay and it didn't grab me at all.
Try to play the rest of the game and you'll shout the game is good at the end...