• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Android My apps has been removed from Google Play (Solved)

issam

Hello,
Yesterday Google Play stop about 4 of my apps because of privacy policy as I think!
The bold type in there email was as following:
Issue: Violation of Usage of Android Advertising ID policy and section 4.8 of the Developer Distribution Agreement
here is the email:
Capture.JPG

Any tips to solve that please?

Update:
The problem fixed by next steps:
1- Make a free external link by using https://sites.google.com then I put the privacy policy as folowing:
https://sites.google.com/view/alkarradatech/home
you can use the same but change my company name to yours (about 20 places)

2- Use the same link on the removed application and upload it again to play store.
3- Put that link in the field Privacy Policy in store listing of the application on play store developer account.
4- Resubmit the app.

Thanks

Last edited:
This is not a problem with game maker. You need to follow the instructions in the email you received.

Its basically saying you are using ads with your app, so you need to provide a privacy policy.

The solutions are already explicitly mentioned in the email. Either you submit a privacy policy for each of those removed apps when you request for re-review, or you remove those permission requests from those removed apps if you don't want to submit a privacy policy. If you feel the removal was an error, reach out to the Google Policy Team, either by email or live chat.

issam

Thanks to every one, Yes You are right I make privacy policy external link and I am going to put it in play store and my apps.
By the way My applications did not require any permissions only the admob ads.
Thanks again.

RizbIT

Do they operate on the 3 strikes rule?

As your app was removed does that mean that you get 1 out of 3 strikes. Or is it that they just remove the app until you fix the issue?