Team Request Looking for members to collaborate with or hire

C

Cybiont Technologies

Hello,

I am currently looking to hire or collaborate with people on a project.
I am running a Kickstarter campaign. If successful I hope to be able to increase the team.

I have game maker studio 2 with all extensions (except switch).
The game will be geared for ios, android, and switch. And then maybe other consoles and platforms like steam.

Please check my Kickstarter campaign and if interested in my project please contact me in anyway you find convenient. Also if you find my idea and project fascinating then please spread the word!

Without much ado I present:

The Ultimate Tower Defense game with Infinite Replayability

The only Tower Defense game you may ever need.

- Endlessly Replayable.
- Always a Different gameplay experience.
- Play Against Yourself!! (Gives a new meaning to “challenge yourself”!)

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/50869762/nemesis-evil-twin-defense?ref=ygforumlink

Regards,
Isaac Hwang.

C

Cybiont Technologies

Hello,

Thanks for all your PMs!

I want to add as well if there are any artists or animators who want to collaborate as well.
Depending on the level of funding obtained the graphics quality will be different.

Any artists who want to collaborate can send me a graphic of a tower in two different quality levels.
Please put your signature on it. I will be sure to post the graphics on my campaign as an example of how the graphics level will change.

Please PM so that we can discuss what kind of graphics I am looking for!

B

Brent Huntoon

Hello,

I couldn't help but notice your post and think have to say, great job on your kickstart! Your game looks pretty awesome. I've always been a fan of tower defense games. I just happen to be an animator and am creating a similar game myself. Perhaps we could collab.

C

Cybiont Technologies

Hello,

I couldn't help but notice your post and think have to say, great job on your kickstart! Your game looks pretty awesome. I've always been a fan of tower defense games. I just happen to be an animator and am creating a similar game myself. Perhaps we could collab.
Hello Brent, I would be happy to collaborate with you. Do you have any preferred means of communication?