Forum Game Family

M

Misty

In your ideal family, who would be in it? Mom dad brother and sister. Aunt and uncle, cousins too.
If you could make any family you please, who and what would it be? A fantasy family.

M

Misty

My current family is great. Wouldn't change a thing! (Also, I feel as though this is gonna end up being a very depressing thread)
This thread has nothing to do with real life families, it is for people to make up fantasy families. And these fantasy families are supposed to be positive, not depressing.

Rivo

Okay, well my dad would be Superman. My mother would be Bulma from dragon ball z. Brother would be Leonardo DiCaprio. Cousins would be Mario and Luigi. My wife would be Amy Adams. And, of course my son would be Deathstroke coz why not.

M

Misty

Okay, one stipulation I forgot to add (knew I was forgetting something.)

Has to be made up characters and original characters, not stuff stolen out of videogames and manga.

Nocturne

Friendly Tyrant
Forum Staff
Admin
Why not add your own "fantasy family" into the OP so that people have a better idea of what you're talking about and a starting point for making up their own?

A

Alessio

We are supposed to be game developers and artists, so the mother is out of discussion.

M

Misty

Why not add your own "fantasy family" into the OP so that people have a better idea of what you're talking about and a starting point for making up their own?
I don't have any ideas, I was looking to here for some inspiration.

What I would change about my father is, his temper is bad and puts me in a bad mood (makes me feel blood clots from stress and fear.)

What I would change about my mother, you all can guess. Getting her good at the videogames.