• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

What is a "Nuts Goner"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

ethian

New notes here...:

"Family friendly" means "Where people of all ages can watch/play for enjoy". Part of the most notable rules is, no use of F and S words and no blood, they're terrible! (I'm even afraid of those horrible depictions!) However, terrible content of this "horriblity" is just uncommon/rare, and has a low magnitude. Example: use of "Damn", just one time, no more than one... Media where viewer discresion advised, (Where is called "Family unfriendly"), is where terrible content is occasional to frequent, also, notable... Etcétera...

Also, is ESRB's "Mild language" rating, is caused by the "just one time" use of F and S words?

I hope you do not mind the thing of adove... well, just a bit...

Also, i want to make people think about the "Cult Followings" and the rest... also, the movie where a nuts goner featured here comes from was transmitted on the cable this noon, so i went nuts and i danced all this noon... now i'm taking a break...

Also, if you don't understood about what is a nuts goner:

"A "Nuts Goner" is a character that, includes certain characteristics that, I feel anxiety for them..."

it was "Anxiety", not "Ansiety", i wrote it bad!

I'll fix all the thread later... okay?

John Andrews

Living Enigma
Hey bro Spanish is also my native language and I don't understand s*** about what the heck you're talking about but I think I somehow get it?

If it's about being attracted to a fictional character like a waifu or something then I was right, otherwise I'm with everyone else who can't figure out wtf is this thread about.

In my case these would be my waifus or well the """ nuts goners """
Star butterfly from Star vs The Forces of Evil.

She's an action girl and she's cute lol, super cheery and I like that.

Zero Two from Darling in the Franxx

I just don't know why but I love this character too, maybe it's the eccentric personality and stuff.

That's it I guess, also what country are you from? I'm from Venezuela.

E

ethian

Hey bro Spanish is also my native language and I don't understand s*** about what the heck you're talking about but I think I somehow get it?
Spanish is also my native language, and i'm currenly using Google Translate with corrections (Thanks for the english class of my school and the english content i enjoy) more stronger than before. I actually did not did it too much before because of laziness more than insufficient amount of time...

I already said that I will write all the
information points again soon...

Also, i guess they didn't understand this because i inserted some things they don't know, like the anxiety...

And the lack of sense... i guess it still doesn't really matter after all...

John Andrews

Living Enigma
Spanish is also my native language, and i'm currenly using Google Translate with corrections (Thanks for the english class of my school and the english content i enjoy) more stronger than before. I actually did not did it too much before because of laziness more than insufficient amount of time...

I already said that I will write all the
information points again soon...

Also, i guess they didn't understand this because i inserted some things they don't know, like the anxiety...

And the lack of sense... i guess it still doesn't really matter after all...
Thats cool keep learning, and so, are my waifus adequate for nuts goners?

Edit: Also I think my profile pic is definitely a nuts goner

Last edited:
E

ethian

Thats cool keep learning, and so, are my waifus adequate for nuts goners?

Edit: Also I think my profile pic is definitely a nuts goner
I guess you had misunderstood the entire thread.

Nevermind. Because of the dances because of a nuts goner i performed so much this noon, i'm currently taking a break...

Jabbers

Spanish is also my native language, and i'm currenly using Google Translate
Well, that explains it. Mystery solved. Google Translate isn't a reliable way to convert large texts. Whatever you are trying to say is being lost by poor translation, and you aren't going to be able to explain your way out of it by using the same translator.

Edit: maybe you could explain this in Spanish and another member can translate

TsukaYuriko

☄️
Forum Staff
This thing about "dances" reminds me of what my boyfriend does when I kick him. Would that make me an advanced Nuts Goner?

Does a Nuts Goner mentally kick people in the nuts just by their appearance?
Is the dread of mentally getting kicked in the nuts what makes Nuts Goners induce anxiety in people observing them? (Does that explain why I don't feel anxious at all when looking at them?)

I think we're getting closer to solving the mystery, guys!

Orak

All I know is that Nuts Goner occup too much my mind lately.
When I think about Nuts Goner at night, It makes me anxious.

I'm scared they may haunt me during my sleep...

Reactions: Nux
E

ethian

All I know is that Nuts Goner occup too much my mind lately.
When I think about Nuts Goner at night, It makes me anxious.

I'm scared they may haunt me during my sleep...
Ha ha ha!

Also, i was thinking a nuts goner also must scare (Must be scary, but not disturbing for kids, enough to make the TV show have the viewer discretion advised warning)

Also, a nuts goner must be dark and deep in personality... i guess...

And... "Nuts Goner" in spanish is "Vuelve-loco"... I had invented all that history of the Nuts Goner by myself!

Also, nuts goners can be elaborated trolls, but in the literal way...

E

ethian

Hey!

I had finished how he looks the Super Nuts Goner in my full project!

Made by me.

Anyways, i like how his appearance turned out... especially the legs with the sneakers that look skinny, it really fits with that concept of skinny limbs of nuts goners!

And here's other character of mine that will replace the theme song and character shown before, with his theme song and himself... the theme song i use to dance i'm talking about:

Made by me, too.

Bluetail7

So...

I fell on this topic and started reading...

at first I thought he was talking about innocent and kid friendly characters...
then a character who would bring anxiety like WHY PIKACHU WON'T GET IN HIS POKEBALL and WHY PEOPLE's EYES DISAPPEAR BECAUSE OF A SHADOW IN ANIME??
An online persona...
then it moved to fanboy/fangirling over a character

I'm so lost!! AHHH!! :eek::eek::eek:

A

amusudan

Nuts Goner .1 (Nùtß Gønñir)
n.
1. The combination of mental characteristics, appearance, and behavior that distinguishes a person (Usually an illustrated character) from non-Nuts Goners.
2. A series of questions or problems, or physical responses designed to determine wether someone lost their nuts.

Bingdom

Googledom
I think I cracked the case.

Are all these characters a "Nuts Goner"?

As in, you consider characters that don't show their "rude bits" as a "Nuts Goner".

Edit: Oh, after looking past and more into the OP, I see it could also mean covering it with clothing.

Last edited:
E

ethian

I fell on this topic and started reading...

at first I thought he was talking about innocent and kid friendly characters...
then a character who would bring anxiety like WHY PIKACHU WON'T GET IN HIS POKEBALL and WHY PEOPLE's EYES DISAPPEAR BECAUSE OF A SHADOW IN ANIME??
They make me feel anxiety because of a trauma of the childhood that i went amazing to nowadays... also for the shadows in anime characters when they get too surprised for something horrible, is because... they get blind for the horrible thing... i make the same with my characters but with large eyes and small pupils instead of shadow...
I think I cracked the case.

Are all these characters a "Nuts Goner"?

As in, you consider characters that don't show their "rude bits" as "Nuts Goner".

Edit: Oh, after looking past and more into the OP, I see it could also mean covering it with clothing.
They don't feel anxiety to me (They're not nuts goners), but those are the same other category as most of the characters i shown before (Come from Family Friendly media) however, Squidward and Sonic are just a bit of nuts goners after all, but doesn't feel me anxiety anyways...
For be Nuts Goners, they must feel me anxiety thanks to their physical and/or psycological traits...

Last edited:
A

Ankokushin

Entertainment aside, though, I have the impression a nuts goner is the same thing as a "badass". "Vuelve loco" would stand for the actual verb "go nuts" or "go crazy", but arrow and neo do not really have anything mad about them, do they?

Last edited by a moderator:
E

ethian

So I googled Nuts Goner and this is what I found. I believe you made this yourself, Ethian?
http://es.wsguardaloguardalo.wikia.com/wiki/Archivo:Nuts_Goner.png

Ninjas use "mini bars chained together"
Oh?! Heck Yeah! All those images are used originally for the combination of the super nuts goner as they all made me feel anxiety... but at the end, i decided to use what i made before having that idea and check all the combinations to to them... however, the combinations are just some of those images and the others i shown before in this thread, and there's a bit of more combinations in the final vers.
Entertainment aside, though, I have the impression a nuts goner is the same thing as a "bad ass".
I through "Badass" is other thing, until i had discovered being a badass is from nuts goners. Hmm...
I think ethain might be a nuts goner.
I'm not actually one but i was thinking to be one in the past...

Last edited:
A

amusudan

Oh wait this is not some cryptic instructions for world domination? It's just whoever you find badass?

E

ethian

Sorry, no more answers... i don't need help here anymore nor being be know because of the darn idea of the Nuts Goner, i'm absolutely outta here.

M

Misty

I think I figured out what a nuts goner is. It is an action character who is so powerful that when males see them, their nuts go to inside their bodies in aweful submission.

Meh, I've seen better. Back on YYGF, we had the best trolls. This guy has a long way to go before reaching into those ranks. Good luck to you, ethian, may your trollfaces fly high and your flamewars be plentiful ;)
In what way were they better trolls?

Also, ethian does not sound like a Hispanic name to me. I'm guess its just a guy named ian, who invested in a bunch of ethereum (eth) and when the cryptomarket went down, he experienced a feeling of "nuts-goner."

Last edited:

John Andrews

Living Enigma
Ok so you mean that a "Nuts Goner" Is some character that makes you feel anxious, like scared? Or that you are attracted to it? What do you mean by nuts goners man? Im seriously considering this is all a big troll and well that would've been obvious

Edit 1: Maybe you mean a menancing character? That induces fear or authority or something? Idk anymore

Edit 2:
Sorry, no more answers... i don't need help here anymore nor being be know because of the darn idea of the Nuts Goner, i'm absolutely outta here.
LMAOOO omg man, okay, I think no one woud've deciphered what a nuts goner is anyway but thank you for creating this amazing thread XD bye boi

Last edited:
M

Misty

Ok so you mean that a "Nuts Goner" Is some character that makes you feel anxious, like scared? Or that you are attracted to it? What do you mean by nuts goners man? Im seriously considering this is all a big troll and well that would've been obvious

Edit 1: Maybe you mean a menancing character? That induces fear or authority or something? Idk anymore

Edit 2:LMAOOO omg man, okay, I think no one woud've deciphered what a nuts goner is anyway but thank you for creating this amazing thread XD bye boi
At first I assumed a "nuts-goner" was some sort of sex-change transsexual, but since none of these characters look like a transsexual I think my first answer is what it is, a nuts goner is a character that causes the nuts of a male to retracted into their form, causing them to fangirl and let out some sort of squee in anxiety anticipation.

E

ethian

I think I figured out what a nuts goner is. It is an action character who is so powerful that when males see them, their nuts go to inside their bodies in aweful submission
75% exactly and more...
This topic is legendary
Hee hee hee... reached 2 pages...
So the nut is gone now?
(Laughs) if it have fear of those action characters, yes...!
You're all idiots, it's polish.
View attachment 19782
(Laughs out loud)
It's another type of nuts goner! Not the one i was talking about all this time!
Male K-Pop fans are Nuts-Goners then?
It depends...

Bearman_18

Fruit Stand Deadbeat
BearmanNutsGoner.PNG
Hey, Ethian.
Is this guy a nuts goner?

Also, I really like your pictures of the Super Nuts Goner! I'm hoping he has really cartoony animation!

I'm pretty sure I understand what nuts goner is, more or less, but I would imagine that the super nuts goner kicks the nuts off of people.
Please don't change the phrase!

Basically, it seems that a nuts goner is a really frightening, but cool, usually male character. Who often wears big cloaks and the like.
Why is Homestar a nuts goner?

Sounds like nuts goner is the male equivalent of a "girl crush."

E

ethian

View attachment 19890
Hey, Ethian.
Is this guy a nuts goner?

Also, I really like your pictures of the Super Nuts Goner! I'm hoping he has really cartoony animation!

I'm pretty sure I understand what nuts goner is, more or less, but I would imagine that the super nuts goner kicks the nuts off of people.
Please don't change the phrase!

Basically, it seems that a nuts goner is a really frightening, but cool, usually male character. Who often wears big cloaks and the like.
Why is Homestar a nuts goner?

Sounds like nuts goner is the male equivalent of a "girl crush."
Your avatar and Homestar Runner are not a Nuts Goner, i put Homestar between Nuts Goners because of the phrase they give to Homestar Runner inside his universe: "Everyone loves the Homestar Runner, he's a terrific Athlete", which is identical to the phrase they (Inside the universe, too) give to the nuts goners... something like "Everyone gets surprised with (Nuts goner), he's a cool ninja!".

Also, what a shame if i wrote all the things so bad from the beginning making everyone misunderstand the topic... i even mispelled "Standish" with "Standitch"... it's better "Standwitch" in the mispell for some reason...
But at least there was points outside this thread i gave better info about nuts goners to make people understand instead of misunderstand...

They misunderstood the topic, another misunderstand case, other example is how players misunderstood Asgore from Undertale:

I also forgot to say, Black Hat from Villainous is also a Nuts goner because of his appearance (Especially...)

Last edited:
A

amusudan

how often have you said you will leave forever? The more often you say it the less meaningful it becomes.

Status
Not open for further replies.