Sprite with no transparency

I don't know why, but when I import a particular sprite sheet, GameMaker detects it to not being transparent.
The rendering settings are the same as the other texture that work perfectly, but it seems to have problems only with this one.

The sprite sheet is .png and has transparency, because is transparent if seen in Windows normally.
I don't know what to do, I've checked everything.

If someone as the same problem as I do, or knows how to fix it, please tell me!

W

Wraithious

Try using irfanview to do it, its free and is, imo, awesome, and as a bonus you can use photoshop plugins in it.

W

Wraithious

To do the sprite sheet or to save it in 8 bit channel?
To save it to 8 bit w transparency, another great attribute irfanview has is you can convert an entire folder of images to any settings including size, bit depth, color corrections, transparency, file types etc

Also, I want to add that this problem (as well as the others I had), are totally random! For example, now I have rendered a sprite sheet of an animation...
For my personal use, I had to split the animation in two sprite sheets, randomly the first part of the animation has the problem, but the second doesn't! Even if the animation
is the freaking same, and i rendered both of them in the same way!

I don't really like to look like a freaking out guy, but come one, it must be GameMaker at this point!

W

Wraithious

I know alot of people think ms paint is pretty useless, BUT it is very good for 1 thing anyway, and that is finding rogue alpha pixels, so you could try pasting the image from gms into paint, if there's any pixels hanging around in the bottom left corner that might be the issue