• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Trailer script/editing for game in alpha

YanBG

Hey all, you can help me and others that wonder how to cut their trailer. I'll use it for Kickstarter, or the next version, but that's the end goal.

It's an RPG and i looked at some successful kickstarters, it's either due to story, graphics or both.
So i'll throw everything i got and even add some far-fetched ideas just for the show(i have stuff from previous years, like few voiced dialogues that were changed now). Maybe talking heads for NPCs. If i get funds they'll be added for the whole game, it's easy.

I'm writing the bullet points right now and won't share all but main hooks should be the world and story, gameplay as background(obviously no text on black screen trope :p).

*big open world, from the time of Daggerfall.
*combination of procedural and handcrafted maps.
*class variations by mixing skill trees.
*starting locations in different regions.