• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

iOS Error in uploading to App Store ,info.plist

issam

I am try to upload an app to the App Store, but there is an issue with the data usage protection:

"Missing Info.plist key - This app attempts to access privacy-sensitive data without a usage description. The app's Info.plist must contain an NSCalendarsUsageDescription key with a string value explaining to the user how the app uses this data.

Missing Info.plist key - This app attempts to access privacy-sensitive data without a usage description. The app's Info.plist must contain an NSBluetoothPeripheralUsageDescription key with a string value explaining to the user how the app uses this data."

I read about that error and find a way to solve them but the email still come to me about these errors when I upload again.

How can I fix it please?

screenshots:
The email of the error
1.JPG

The fix of info.plist wich I did
2.JPG

Screenshot from xcode for the info.plist
Screen Shot 2018-06-30 at 8.06.09 AM.png