• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

GMS2: iOS 9.3.5 and olders doesn't work

D

Drazmu

Hello everyone!

I was working with GM 1.4 and I purchased GMS2 one week ago. I have published a new update in APP Store but it does not work on devices with a version lower than iOS 10.

Some users who have old devices do not work the APP now. They can not even open the APP. The screen remains black and then the APP closes.

Itunes Connect does not allow to revert to an older version and I can no longer compile it with GM 1.4 because I do not have it installed nor do I have the previous version. Any solution? The strangest thing of all is that in 9.3 simulators it does work fine.

FrostyCat

Redemption Seeker
In some old Android version I have the same problem. Is it possible that the problem is the 32 processor and not the API version?
It could be caused by a 32-bit processor or a processor architecture that you didn't select (ARMv5, ARMv7, x86/64, MIPS).

By the way, the ban on 32-bit-only apps is coming to Google Play as well. Fortunately, with Android you are still allowed to keep 32-bit support by shipping dual 32-bit+64-bit APK packages for the time being, unlike iOS which is phasing it out completely this year.